FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Couple of things about left side!

Sunny
First of all I noticed that now you can click the no. of posts on left side to see all the posts. Thats a good modification, earlier you had to do that via profile.

Couple of more things about left side

a) I suggested this before also but it went unnoticed as it was not in this forum but as a reply to a post. We get so many questions about frih$ and points.
What about if we add a link "learn more about frih$ and points on left side" below avatars which will lead to the faq's page for it, explaining everything. Or they can even click frih$ and points itself to go to that page. As it will appear on every post, there's a better chance of members spotting it and reading it out as compared to a sticky post.

b) I've also noticed new rank images, I think one thing i liked in previous was it seperated different groups because of the different colours used. for eg. orange was for bondings and I think red for moderators. May be we can do same here.
Bondings
I got the photoshop files from dragonflame, so I'll try to do that. However, I first have a lot of other, more important things to do.
babumuchhala
Bondings wrote:
I got the photoshop files from dragonflame, so I'll try to do that.
Just tell him to do those changes, I think he will be nore than happy to do it.
n0obie4life
Sunny wrote:
a) I suggested this before also but it went unnoticed as it was not in this forum but as a reply to a post. We get so many questions about frih$ and points.
What about if we add a link "learn more about frih$ and points on left side" below avatars which will lead to the faq's page for it, explaining everything. Or they can even click frih$ and points itself to go to that page. As it will appear on every post, there's a better chance of members spotting it and reading it out as compared to a sticky post.

You mean link to my great post in Free Hosting Support?
Sunny
n0obie4life wrote:
You mean link to my great post in Free Hosting Support?

Sure, its a good Faq and you can always expand it and add anything that comes up regarding frih$ and points which is not included. But might want to change the topic title Razz
coolpages
like your ideas guys... i also agree about that frihost points and $$ FAQ. we really should have it somewhere its noticable.
krazeek
as far as my knowledge here, frih$ is useless, the points is what keeps your account active and stuff. maybe buy points with your fri$ or buy a dot com with 6000 frih$. Smile just a suggestion.
n0obie4life
Since FRIH$ is useless, kindly donate all of them to me.
nik
n0obie4life wrote:

you are too full give them to me i'll be happy to find them good use

and as no0b said Bondings will to shop one day...
S3nd K3ys
I noticed the posts link too. Great idea! Another good idea I have is... oh wait, you've already heard that one forty or fifty times huh? Very Happy
Jeff_vella_leone
nice idea sunny i agree with it
i dont know much about this subject but could it be done that when a certain word is writen for example
if i write points in my post then automaticly it can have a link to the faq about points
think that way we will have nearly everywhere with links lol
but dont know if it will slow down the server
so it was just a question
n0obie4life
nik wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

you are too full give them to me i'll be happy to find them good use

They are mine Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .