FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Art Shop

Rafe
I sell art for $frih. I have been working on art for over a year now and I am very experienced. To see my art gallery, go to http://rafeforkbed.deviantart.com
Pricing is as such:
Signature: 20 Frih
Banner: 20 Frih
Matching Signature and Avatar: 25 Frih
Large banner: 25 Frih
Splash Image: 30 Frih
Webpage Design: 50 Frih
Webpage Design+ Large Banner+Splash Image: 85 Frih
Other: Free quote on request.
Request fast, my work list adds up quickly.
bogger
how would you feel about joining the sig maker's union, we find the work for you, and all you have to do is sit back, and make some art,

some of the profit of your work is distributed, as they do back, so if you're only giving 1 bit out, and 3 people are giving it back, it's a sure fire way to win, pm if you're interested
davmcmul
this request is also in the sig makers union but:

Since I have the frih$ and I was really impressed by your gallery on DA. I'd like a matching sig and avatar, and a banner (matching if you like, i don't mind). The sig and avatar should say "cocoa" in Palatino Linotype (my favourite font, but feel free to use something else if you think it looks better). A theme of juggling would be nice, but anything of : juggling, fire juggling, just plain fire would satisfy me. The banner should be roughly the same (or not if you get a fit of artistic fervour) with the text:

juggle.cjb.net
Lámhchleasaíocht Le Chéile

(juggling together, in irish)

And that's it, just to summarise without the yucky not understandable paragraph:

avatar+sig+banner: theme of juggling, fire juggling or fire, Palatino Linotype

banner: juggle.cjb
Lámhchleasaíocht Le Chéile

That's it! I think I'll be happy with anything you make, so don't be too worried bout the theme Wink

I'm happy to pay the frih$45 as soon as you're done (25 for sig+avatar and 20 for banner, tell me if im wrong)
FireFoxDB
Can i have a Avatar with xbox 360 logo on it and a name flashing from FireFoxDB to SupahMaster.

and make it 80x80 pixels
Rafe
FireFoxDB wrote:
Can i have a Avatar with xbox 360 logo on it and a name flashing from FireFoxDB to SupahMaster.

and make it 80x80 pixels

xbox logo=copyrighted?
Slick
hi i need a logo...

about 500 x 500 pixals

must be a transparant bg...

its for Ganja Beats (www.ganjabeats.co.uk)

is a Underground Net Radio station... playing - drum n bass, garage etc

no text on the logo please...

it need to be dj themed and maybe a ganja leaf etc... and overall green in affect

the logo will be used on various back gound colours therefore needs transparent bg...

could i please have the png file / and or any files used so i could edit it for different display needs

for a gd image i'll pay 50 fri$

cheers

Slick
dragonflame
I'd love to see your take on a website I'm making.

see http://dragonflame.frihost.net/df

(1 site) I'd like to see your version of the homepage (with flash).

One other design you can make for me:
(1 site) a design company website.

and

(1 logo) that embodies dragonflame (no words)

I would like it in a large format, so I can reuse it as I need. I'll pay extra fri$ for the psd's.

thanks
df
LostOverThere
Hey, I PM you a while back for a website design, I'm not Saying GET IT DONE, just wondering what the progress is...
Thanks,
LostOverThere
Bockman
u still available for some work? i have a logo i need made and u could help me out (FRIH$ won't be a problem)
If u are, i'll pm u after acknowlegment.

Be Well Cool
FireFoxDB
Rafe wrote:
FireFoxDB wrote:

and make it 80x80 pixels

xbox logo=copyrighted?

I don't think so.. it's not illegal to use it as avatar.
cuz i have a avatar of xbox 360.
Rafe
LostOverThere wrote:
Hey, I PM you a while back for a website design, I'm not Saying GET IT DONE, just wondering what the progress is...
Thanks,
LostOverThere

Well im almost done with another sig, thats taking a while, then i get to work on urs. urs should be faster, because in general im faster at templates since single pixel work

Bockman wrote:
u still available for some work? i have a logo i need made and u could help me out (FRIH$ won't be a problem)

Be Well Cool

Sorry, Im kinda busy mabe lata.

FireFoxDB wrote:
Rafe wrote:
FireFoxDB wrote:

and make it 80x80 pixels

xbox logo=copyrighted?

Ok ill see what i can do.
LostOverThere
Thanks, thats all I needed to know.

And...Take your time. Smile
FireFoxDB
Rafe wrote:
LostOverThere wrote:
Thanks,
LostOverThere

Well im almost done with another sig, thats taking a while, then i get to work on urs. urs should be faster, because in general im faster at templates since single pixel work

Bockman wrote:

Be Well Cool

Sorry, Im kinda busy mabe lata.

FireFoxDB wrote:
Rafe wrote:
FireFoxDB wrote:

and make it 80x80 pixels

xbox logo=copyrighted?

Ok ill see what i can do.

Thanks, and it was.. 10 frih$, that not expensive at all!

EDIT: Maybe i'll order a matching sig too!
babumuchhala
Hey do u make favicons.

Its just a 16x16 pixel image, so i wud be willing to pay not more than Frih$ 5/-
Slick
Slick wrote:
hi i need a logo...

about 500 x 500 pixals

must be a transparant bg...

its for Ganja Beats (www.ganjabeats.co.uk)

is a Underground Net Radio station... playing - drum n bass, garage etc

no text on the logo please...

it need to be dj themed and maybe a ganja leaf etc... and overall green in affect

the logo will be used on various back gound colours therefore needs transparent bg...

could i please have the png file / and or any files used so i could edit it for different display needs

for a gd image i'll pay 50 fri$

cheers

Slick

hope u havent forgotten me Crying or Very sad

i'm offering 50 fri$ needs to be proper bo tho!

wen thinkin of designs, think - DJ, Drum n Bass, Garage, Graffiti, Decks, Mixer + plus somin ganja orientated like a leaf or somin hahaha etc

thank u so much!

Slick
Rafe
one thing at a time, i will get to yall.
Person with the template request, expect it monday/tuesday.
LostOverThere
Awesome, thanks a ton.
Deji
just wandering how much a wallpaper would cost (im wide screen so 1280x800)

thanks

Very Happy
babumuchhala
Just forget my request for the favicon.

Reason: One of my forum members did it for me

I hope to work with you next time Smile
Rafe
sure thing babumuchhala
Deji: I don't do wallpapers on request. Generally when i make wallpapers, I make a large artwork and post it for public use because A, wallpapers are less person specific, and B, if I work so hard on wallpapers (i can just imagine a month of work for 1 wallpaper), then I want every1 to see it.
So to answer your question, wallpapers are NFS. Wink
Jack_Hammer

Hope this will suit your needs as an Avatar, sorry I was slow in making in (I wasn't really slow in making it as just I have only seen your message recently.)
Jack_Hammer
If there is anyway t in which you want me to edit the avatar I have made it would be no inconveniance I would be happy to perfect it for you.
Rafe
Jack_Hammer wrote:
If there is anyway t in which you want me to edit the avatar I have made it would be no inconveniance I would be happy to perfect it for you.

do this in your own shop? lol
Jack_Hammer
Sorry mate didn't realise, I'll go back to where I came from.
Smile
Rafe
Dude with the template, I just barely have the time to post this, but today is a Jewish holiday, Im Jewish, so i dont have time for finishing the touches, but i will have that time tomorrow. sorry for this delay.
LostOverThere
Thats fine, take your time.
A bad template is bad forever...
FireFoxDB
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Sorry mate didn't realise, I'll go back to where I came from.
Smile

It is very good!

PM Me the link please!

I will donate when i got the link!

P.S. I like the font!
Rafe
ok i finished his template now whos next?
its rather hard to sort through, so im taking the first poster, and after that i am going to ask for first poster again. lines are annoying.
Jack_Hammer

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/Lil_Rocker/Anime/Xbox.gif

There you go...
Wink

Hope you like it...
Jack_Hammer
Sorry I have no idea what went wrong with that file but here's the proper one:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/Lil_Rocker/Anime/Xbox360.gif

Hope it's working this time, lol
Wink
dragonflame
Rafe wrote:
its rather hard to sort through, so im taking the first poster, and after that i am going to ask for first poster again. lines are annoying.

please check my post. If you can just do a flash banner for http://df.spawn.ws that would be great

thanks
df
Rafe
dragonflame wrote:
Rafe wrote:

please check my post. If you can just do a flash banner for http://df.spawn.ws that would be great

thanks
df

ok its you next. !line closed!
dragonflame
Rafe wrote:
dragonflame wrote:
Rafe wrote:

thanks
df

ok its you next. !line closed!

thanks! just to be clear, this is the only area you can change
http://www.dragonflame.frihost.net/df/images/banner.jpg

oh and the light gray bottom needs to stay, sorry...unless you subtract that portion from your flash totally (decrease height), in which case, I can put it in separately.
FireFoxDB
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Sorry I have no idea what went wrong with that file but here's the proper one:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/Lil_Rocker/Anime/Xbox360.gif

Hope it's working this time, lol
Wink

OMG this is great! I lvoe it! i pay you 20 frih$!
restinpieces
Hi, Are you still available? I'm needing a small picture (200px max) of a custom mad penguin dressed for winter time Very Happy
How much will this cost?
Rafe
Sorry, Dragonflame's request is taking a while. >_<
FireFoxDB
I like to have a PGR3 sig with a PGR3 car render in it and my nickname flashing from FireFoxDB to Dark Lynx

And make it 450x150

Tnks!
Rafe
FireFoxDB wrote:
I like to have a PGR3 sig with a PGR3 car render in it and my nickname flashing from FireFoxDB to Dark Lynx

And make it 450x150

Tnks!

Still, no. >_<
lpbrasil
Hi Rafe, i need one sign and one banner 468x60 for my site about ROCK www.rockbr.com the sign + banner is 40 right? If i like your job i go pay 60 for you ok? Send me one MP later. Thankz Wink
Amsilva
If you are selling your webdesign services maybe you can participate in my contest. I have more than 180 $frih to offer!
You can visit my proposal contest in:
http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12827
...or just give your opinion about the contest format

Laughing Laughing
Bockman
Bockman wrote:

Be Well Cool

Rafe, I'm back to business (a.k.a. back to forum) and i still need some art made (basically it's Logo+Signature+Avatar) that is Microsoft Related. it's to use in a forum for Microsoft Certification students.

If you are up to this, it'd be really appretiated.

Be Well Cool

P.S. - since most of it will be using similar images, i could also go for
"Webpage Design+ Large Banner+Splash Image: 85 Frih" if u could add the avatar. sig could be a resized banner
(the Webpage Design would be a phpBB template Wink )
FireFoxDB
Rafe wrote:
FireFoxDB wrote:

And make it 450x150

Tnks!

Still, no. >_<

how do you mean no? i'll pay even more then 20 frih$!!
davmcmul
FireFoxDB wrote:
Rafe wrote:
FireFoxDB wrote:

And make it 450x150

Tnks!

Still, no. >_<

how do you mean no? i'll pay even more then 20 frih$!!

not being angry or anything but:

rafe wrote:

so the next person to post here should be him Wink

EDIT: now why didn't that quote work? aha, gotta put Rafe in "", fixed now Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy....
Rafe
This is to dragonflame.
My copy of Photoshop CS isn't working properly which is why this is taking so darned long. I have sent a help request to Adobe and gotten some information on how to fix it, so soon I will have this going again. Sorry, again.