FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Questions google can't answer

truespeed
Google the font of all knowledge,but are there questions you have asked on google and not found an answer?

Invariably when ever you ask a question,someone has already asked that question before,regardless of how obscure the question,and an answer or opinion will be provided.

So keeping questions within the realm of reality,what questions can't google answer?
standready
I think Google will always come up with some answer, just probably not the answer you are looking for.
The meaning of life?
Why?
leontius
I thought the purpose of discussion groups and forums are to ask and answer questions not answerable by google...?
badai
since when google provide answer?
Parkour_Jarrod
What is the thought that ran through Lincoln's mind when assasinated?
Ghost900
I have typed things on Google and not gotten an answer.

Don't remember what it was, it was some PC Game crash issue or another and had to search a few search engines to find the answer.

In truth though, Google doesn't answer questions, it just leads you to a website that answers the questions, usually Yahoo answer or something.
deanhills
I've had plenty of "no answers" mostly when I have put my request for "specific info" in quote marks. Google then asks me to remove them. Smile
guissmo
At least it knows the answer to life, the universe and everything. Wink
deanhills
Phineasil wrote:
Sometimes I am in a hurry and may need a quick response instead of going to google to search for an Item that may take me 10 minutes to find. Simply visit Yahoo! Q&A and your question should be answered in minutes.
Agreed. I also like that they put the "best answer" first. Most of the time the answer is also right on, just now and then they have missed the point for me. I like Yahoo too. Smile
furtasacra
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
What is the thought that ran through Lincoln's mind when assasinated?

Naturally, stuff like that isn't going to be Googleable, it's a search engine, not a time-traveling mind reader, but my guess would be "Wha ??"
Hogwarts
standready wrote:
I think Google will always come up with some answer, just probably not the answer you are looking for.
The meaning of life?
Why?

No, they've already got that Wink
edmajor
Google could not find information on people who rub their thighs a lot...I understand why. It was something I remembered someone doing and I wondered if this was a thing. Apparently not.[/img]
deanhills
When will Bondings return to Frihost? Razz

Where is Bondings of Frihost?