FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

posting?

MazzaDesign
I got two emails deducting 5 points for inactivity. I am sorry for that but my computer is on the crap. I am in process of getting my new PC going but I did come in here and post to the forums after the first email and still i got the second one. what is the minimum forum posts you have to have for the free hosting service?
Bondings
MazzaDesign wrote:
I got two emails deducting 5 points for inactivity. I am sorry for that but my computer is on the crap. I am in process of getting my new PC going but I did come in here and post to the forums after the first email and still i got the second one. what is the minimum forum posts you have to have for the free hosting service?

One point is deducted every day. You get somewhere between 1 and 2.5 points per post(depending on the length) and your points need to stay positive. So you need to post at least 12-30 posts per month to remain hosted by us.

The emails are sent automatically when you reach -5 and -10 Points. At -20 Points your account will be looked at and possibly removed.

Once you reach -20 points, I look at the total post count, the date of your latest post and the total quality of your posts before I decide wether I remove your account or not.
MazzaDesign
Thank You. I will try to keep my posts coming more. like I said please bare with me I am in process of building my PC since my old one took a crap on me. It is almost completed however I am still trying to recover alot of data off my old hard drive.
anime
why dont frihost increase the point of the post like 5 max !?
MazzaDesign
or 2.5/post so that way 2 post = the -5
Deji
because then like 6 posts per month would keep your hosting going.. that means your barely visiting the forums and bondings needs people for page impressions to keep the money flowing to keep the hosting up..