FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are your dreams and priorities in life?

ES-usls
HI guys, its been awhile since i've been in the forums. Been busy in school and that brings me to my topic. What are your priorities and dreams in life? As for studies has always been my number one priority eversince i started schooling. My parents instilled in me the value of education and its importance in the game of life. Now that i'm in college i even realize how important school is. Well that's my number one priority. Dreams... well i have a lot of dreams and ambitions. One of my dreams is to travel around the world.. You knw go to places that people would normally would'nt go. Im very adventurous and love to travel. Being able to get what i want is also one of my dreams and another one of my dream is to marry the person whom i really loved.. I jst hope that she can read this..
Wink
leeleez
well i only have short term dreams FINISH SCHOOL and hopefully pass HSC and get in university
shwetanshu
well my plans to completev post graduation
TreadStone
I am looking forward 2 graduate from college and find a good job.after that I wanna make a good marriage...
Caxius
to work and have two or three babys with a man that love me (i don't ask very much, truth?) Confused
psycosquirrel
Currently, my short-term goals are to get out of High School, then to attend Law School.
MallardHD08
Well I guess my dreams in life would be to finish High School with good grades. That would really look good if I got into some good School Clubs(which I Haven't did yet). Then I went to attend The United States Air Force Academy. It's located in Colorodo, Springs. Its a beautiful place to go, the rocky mountains are right behind the school. I want to major in Engineering, then in Phisics so I can become a F-16 pilot. Then I want to come back home and use my Engineering to support me and hopefuly my family.
risuarez
Well My biggest dream would be to win ythe nobel price in Economics. That's the goal that will make me happy the most if I actually ge to accomplish it. Of course, it is not easy. In fact it is perhaps one of the most difficult things to do in thid wold cuz it implies tha one should work without any guaranty that your job wil be worthwile as to be a laurate.

Any way, we all have dreams and I hope we could be able to accomplish all of them. Hope you guys get yours to be true too.

Regards!
Raúl.
WAF
CASH!!! MONEY!!
lillythelich
Well mine involves me and my boyfriend...

house -> marriage -> kids -> happy life together
JoHaN
im trying to start hosting.
Nameless
My dream in life is ultimately to become an author for a living... I really can write a lot better than I do here, lol. But at the moment my priority is to try and pass high school and uni... and to go eat some chocolate. That's my highest short term priority.
cnnet
I'd like to get a nobel prize Cool
falconfx
My first dream is to earn a lot of money! Then, I'd want to find a nice girl... Very Happy
solomagos
I think my priorities are to love, to be loved and to be happy! The point is how do I manage to reach them!
chirag
Jst to finish my studies and go on a long vacation
Dark_Jedi06
Finish High School, become a vet after 8 years of college at Virginia Tech, then open my own practice. Otherwise, I'll just wait and see what happens to me. Razz
amusedtoe
Well I'm goog working my job for a couple years before hopefully attending my beloved Michigan State and getting a litteray degree of some sort. After that end up writing, though what kind and for what I'm not entirely certain.
godam64
i want to be a businessman with lot of business like the trump man Very Happy

yeah still lot of things to do now including keep my frihost account not to drop with keep chatting with all of you guys!

then i would like to die in 50 or 60 years old in happily ever after and peace Laughing
windrei
dream: to become a sucessful and famous writer + photographer + makeup artist

priority in life : health > career > friends > love > family
Monochrome
_ Make favorable music with my band and make the world listen to us.
_ Buy new musical equipment.
_ Successfully update my band's site Smile
_ Not to cut my hair.
Aimewitue
finish school too & be a great designer maybe the best in this world lmao Wink Wink Wink Wink
no i just have a simple dream,just want to be happy in my life,it's the most important
irish_18
I want to finish college and i want to have a stable job, a nurse may be. Smile I'm a nursing student, currently freshman. Smile I just want to be happy with my loved ones ofcourse.. Wink
btocakci
My dream is to achieve to goal of our existence. That means to create something that makes others' lifes maybe just to form some ideas that make life more meaningful.ut i think i have not sufficent knowledge to perform these. But one day i will....
dxhunter
Married and Move my Home Laughing
jazrt
I am in Theatre of life.
I actually live my dreams, my life is rich and full of many friends and acquaintances. I am meeting people all the time. I have travelled I have been to China. I have been in Tiananmen Square the Emperor's palace. I have climbed the Great Wall of China. I have been to Shanghai and quite a few other places in China. I also got sick from eating too much seafood, lost the lot of water. Ended up having to go into hospital to have fluid put back into me.
I have had fun, and I have terrible time to. and it is a wonderful journey I will treasure.
I did some sketching while I was in China.
I will go back to China and sell my artwork.
also Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand and more.
My dreams are to create and inspire.
Wrez
hmpfs....

very hard question...

i applied too Malmoe Theater Academy Smile i just bought my own domain/host for once with my own money..... lol.... i want to travel the world as much as possble.... have a nice lady.... id love to have 1 lady for the rest of my life... but i always seem to get cheated ! damnzor it.... i know why... im too nice Razz

oh Razz well.... what else Smile i dont know... if i knew id do it straight away Smile
planet
To be left the ****** alone in every day life =))
seekerseyes
Yes my friends. I agree with the point, that everyone needs a goal.
My longing is the one of my heart. To fulfill the will of my beloved. So I keep studying the writings of all sent prophets:

Moses, Zoroaster, Krshna, Jesus, Buddha, Muhamad, The Báb and of course the founder of the youngest religion: Bahá'u'llah

There is only one religion, the religion of God.
denggi
To achieve something in life, to be happy with my family and friends. To experience and learn about the world.
Chellesei
I want to be one of the top students in class. hehehehe. Smile
I'll keep a journal of my everyday life and a to-do list. (so that things will be organized)
I want to pass the entrance exams for some universities. Very Happy
Once I get into a university, I want to learn a lot of things about multimedia arts. Wink
Then I'll create lots of artworks, graphic designs, animations, edited videos, and website layouts. xD
When I've already earned enough money, I'll go visit some countries like Japan and France. Smile)
spinout
I prioritize not being so devilish... But the outcome is the opposite as always!

Hm, I wonder who someone not can be devilish? If you look at the newspapers ->just wars... Hell ain't no bad place to be? Well atleast it is a place.... ermmmm
deanhills
spinout wrote:
I prioritize not being so devilish... But the outcome is the opposite as always!

Hm, I wonder who someone not can be devilish? If you look at the newspapers ->just wars... Hell ain't no bad place to be? Well atleast it is a place.... ermmmm
Or maybe not. Probably have to define what devilish is. In the end I think all of it is in the eye of the beholder. And focusing on either the empty or full part of a glass.
LostOverThere
To enjoy life, I guess. What I do to achieve that is less important than the result.

How I go about getting there, I have no idea. None of us make it out alive in the end - may as well make the most of it.

tl;dr: happiness.
TurtleShell
I have many goals/dreams:
1) have another kid
2) eventually someday get paid enough just working one job instead of two, three or four
3) start painting again, or maybe write a book--create some body of work that I can be proud of

and there are my other, less important goals but they're still goals:
1) grow lots of food in my garden
2) perfect the beer brewing
3) make really awesome loaves of bread
_AVG_
My goal is to acquire as much knowledge as I can during my lifetime (without hurting anyone in the process) - you could call me an idealist Smile
Amanda23
It is what keep you moving
simple-thought
Everyone has a variety of roles to perform. You are an individual, a father/mother, a husband/wife, a brother/sister, a son/daughter, a friend, a professional, a faithful etc. Key is that you balance your responsibilities in all the roles while maintaining your priorities.
standready
My goal is to survive! If you knew all the crap I am going through now, you would understand.
zimmer
WAF wrote:
CASH!!! MONEY!!

wonderful dream... looking for this dreal also.
kenxeiko
Not the biggest, but I really wanna achieve much money somehow from the Internet.
I'm jealous of those businessman which being millionaire from Internet.
They are lucky or something, but it makes me jealous really hard.
simple-thought
To last post:
Try to look for a genuine/legitimate public need, and then think to serve that need through a novel idea/approach. Follow it sincerely, riches will follow.
ankitdatashn
My Dream is to make the world a better place, I am fed up of all the corruption, hatred, crime in the world and specially in India, I am aiming at changing this scenario, People here run away from politics, but I want to be a part and remove the unclean part. I desire a better place to live... for all
johans
ES-usls wrote:
HI guys, its been awhile since i've been in the forums. Been busy in school and that brings me to my topic. What are your priorities and dreams in life? As for studies has always been my number one priority eversince i started schooling. My parents instilled in me the value of education and its importance in the game of life. Now that i'm in college i even realize how important school is. Well that's my number one priority. Dreams... well i have a lot of dreams and ambitions. One of my dreams is to travel around the world.. You knw go to places that people would normally would'nt go. Im very adventurous and love to travel. Being able to get what i want is also one of my dreams and another one of my dream is to marry the person whom i really loved.. I jst hope that she can read this..
Wink

To travel the world and having no problems with money and stay in luxurius simple lifestyle..
busman
I would love to feel completely safe one day. Not scared fiscally, emotionally and just in a sense of true peace within my life. Being able to lay my head down in my boyfriends lap and watch a movie and for one day not have to worry about bills, food, pets just anything that would make me stressed. Basically a TRUELY stress free day.
mukesh
This time in my mind to command in .net, Sql and adobe flash. After 2 or 3 months my target to admission in MCA with Ignou(Open University). And my future plan to make a good software developer.
This time I am working in .net and sql also working in Photoshop, flash and Dreamweaver (designing). Laughing
deanhills
I'm pretty much living my dream right now. Probably always good to have another one as well. Which is trying to find a country to move to. My dream right now is to figure out where that is going to be.
simple-thought
Living the dream and at the same time looking to find a new country to live on, strange....