FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mickey Mouse swallowed Spider-man

chiragpatnaik
What movies do you think we can expect going forward? Mickey and Minnie go spider hunting? Shocked
desonium
I have no idea what you mean Cool But it would be funny if mickey is spiderman in some kind of movie. You get a movie like Scary movie or like Epic Movie.
Enterprise
If I understand the article I read correctly, Disney doesn't actually get to make any movies with Marvel characters until 2013, because of the existing deals with Paramount, 20th Century Fox, and Sony. They can't even put up any Marvel-themed rides in their amusement parks because Universal owns them for that. It's weird, but I guess they just bought it in hopes that years from now they might get to use them?
r4inm4ker
Certainly, that's a quite good investment on the Disney part. Maybe we'll see this in the future? :

http://shinchanpu.250free.com/images/XMen4.jpg
Chinmoy
really good advancement by disney.
Zaini711
Good business move by Disney albeit a bit late. Disney should have make the deal long ago. It's the same with Pixar. Disney should hold tightly to the partnership with Pixar. But the latest move is good... better late than never
Dean_The_Great
This will really just pull more money into Disney's pockets through a demographic they are currently lacking. In my opinion they'll probably not touch the movies at all, ramp up on the merchandising and start product integration with their current Disney products. All in all it'll mean more moolah in the Disney coffers, which is just as they like it.