FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Final Destination 3D =\ EPIC FAIL





PleoMaster
Well I came home from this movie last night and it felt like I had better off been dead, I wasted $10 going to see this movie. Was a waste of time. The movie had a terrible ending and was to unrealistic.


Does anybody else agree with me?
sierramultimedia
I have not had the chance to watch it yet. I hate that they called it THE final destination and not just Final Destination 4. I will try and see it soon.
missdixy
I figured it probably wouldn't be any good, although I admit that the whole "3D" thing makes it pretty tempting for me. I'm a sucker for that stuff.
silverdown
I tried watching the first one and had a very hard time since it to me did not make any since or logical reason. It might the fact that 15 writing might have written it.... who knows..... Shocked
desonium
I didn't expect it would be a good movie, because the 3th also was a bad movie.
Your opinion confirms my opinion.
PartyPros
I agree 100%. This movie was horrible and a waste of time. I expected so much more after the other 3, but I guess the same story idea can only go so far.
crimson_aria
I'm only interested in this because it's in 3D. cool stuff. but nothing more. will it be a waste of money?
rosgar
5, 6,...
I think they should name this film
THE ENDLESS DESTINATION
SunD3R
desonium wrote:
I didn't expect it would be a good movie, because the 3th also was a bad movie.
Your opinion confirms my opinion.


LOL, "3th".

The film's poster looked good but even when i watched the trailer to the movie, i didn't see anything scary about it.
Dean_The_Great
it's funny that you say that, 'cause I saw Final Destination 2 in theatres however many years ago that came out, and I thought it was a total waste of money then.... having seen the other three movies, what made you think that this one would actually be good?
desonium
SunD3R wrote:
desonium wrote:
I didn't expect it would be a good movie, because the 3th also was a bad movie.
Your opinion confirms my opinion.


LOL, "3th".

The film's poster looked good but even when i watched the trailer to the movie, i didn't see anything scary about it.


sorry I know it is 3rd, but was typing too fast.
Zaini711
What a waste.... too much is concentrate on gross element. Dont start on the acting.....bad in the most baddest way....... The movie is painful to watch.. just5 too painful.....

Kill me now....... Let me be free from this tormented... Let me die violently... it is much better than watching this god awful movie....
lethaltriad
I think they ran out of ideas and usual with horror flicks they get overly dramatic with technology or gore and fail to actually scare people.
ato784
lethaltriad wrote:
I think they ran out of ideas and usual with horror flicks they get overly dramatic with technology or gore and fail to actually scare people.

I completely agree with you
menino
I finally saw "the final destination" last night, which was on my hard disk for almost a year, and have to say that it was nowhere near as good as the first 2 releases.

I liked Final destination 1, along with my friends, when I watched it years ago, and the 2nd one was just ok, but the 3rd wasn't really all that great... just was quite gore in a few scenes.

Anyways, now, I can delete it off my hard disk, and its final destination is the trash, and make more room for new better movies. Laughing
rayxzero
Zaini711 wrote:
What a waste.... too much is concentrate on gross element. Dont start on the acting.....bad in the most baddest way....... The movie is painful to watch.. just5 too painful.....

Kill me now....... Let me be free from this tormented... Let me die violently... it is much better than watching this god awful movie....


I agree with you.. Very Happy
This movie is all about killing and gore, no story at all.
Related topics
Quiz filmowy
Software Piracy
What Is The Best Rpg You Have Ever Played, RPG=role playing
ISPs Wary of Peering Crossfire
upcomings...
Support Danish
HAS ANYONE SEEN FINAL DESTINATION 3
Final Destination 3
Final Destination
The Last Movie You Saw?
Why take a chance on being Christian?
The single most horrible movie ever!
Epic Fail
Fail Of The Day
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Movies and Television

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.