FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Credit for negative points during frihost downtime

inphurno
Not sure if this is the right place to post this during my time here at frihost we have never been down so long so the problem never came up but I think we should all get credits for the points we lost over the last few days. We had down time over several days and if you weren't constantly checking the forum to see when it was back up you couldn't post to make sure you covered the constant removal of points. Even if you did there where whole days that you just couldn't post.

It might sound petty to ask for those points back but I think its just being fair.

Thanks in advance

Inp
Bondings
Yes indeed, that's a good idea. I'll either give everyone hosted something like 10 points or I'll simply stop the script deducting the points for about 10 days. And please remind me about it if I forget. Wink
Asap170
It would be nice, but the best thing to do is get up to around 50 Frih$ and that way if something bad like this would happen again (I hope not) You wouldn't have to worry about your website being taken down. So that's my opinion. And then just post every other day so you maintain a high level of Frih$.
Bondings
Asap170 wrote:
It would be nice, but the best thing to do is get up to around 50 Frih$ and that way if something bad like this would happen again (I hope not) You wouldn't have to worry about your website being taken down. So that's my opinion. And then just post every other day so you maintain a high level of Frih$.

Hosting accounts are taken down manually (mostly/only by me), so you shouldn't worry about losing your account due to problems with Frihost. I really won't be removing any accounts when the servers are down. Wink
inphurno
Bondings wrote:
Asap170 wrote:

Hosting accounts are taken down manually (mostly/only by me), so you shouldn't worry about losing your account due to problems with Frihost. I really won't be removing any accounts when the servers are down. Wink

Ok thanks Bondings! If you take off the script that removes the points I don't mind sending you a pm to remind you when the 10 days are up. Asap170, I had enough points to cover me for this period but sometimes you just don't have time to make enough posts to max out your points. It happens sometimes but I wasn't worried about losing my space on Frihost since you have to be really negative to lose your account
Bondings
I renamed the script so it won't get updated. I'll enable it again on 11 September.
Asap170
Bondings wrote:
Asap170 wrote:

Oh wow I thought you just had it on a code so if you fall behind like -5 Frih$ you'll get an automated e-mail... haha didn't know that.
cr3ativ3
Asap170 wrote:
Bondings wrote:
Asap170 wrote:

Oh wow I thought you just had it on a code so if you fall behind like -5 Frih$ you'll get an automated e-mail... haha didn't know that.

I am pretty sure their is an automated script that emails you start getting into the negatives... However there is no automated ban/account deletion script, luckily!
inphurno
Yep there's an automatic email sent out after -5 and -10 points. I know cause I've received a few of them before Very Happy
sonam
inphurno wrote:
Yep there's an automatic email sent out after -5 and -10 points. I know cause I've received a few of them before Very Happy

Automatic email is not same with automatic account deletion. I never get it any mail but one of my first question for Bondings are in correlation with account deleteting. From his answer I understand how aliens are not greedy like some human beans (some of them delete my account because I haven't enought visitors Twisted Evil ).

Sonam
SpellcasterDX
I too was going to ask for this. Good thing I checked this forum first. lol.

But anyway, thank you very much for the credit Bondings. Very Happy
the-guide
I've never noticed before, just now saw that my points wasn't deducted Laughing,
thank you very much Bondings.
Bondings
It's 11 september and I re-enabled the script. Very Happy
inphurno
thanks for being generous about the credits Bondings!