FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

divx web player not working

riyadh
i have k-lite codec pack installed along with divx web player bt when i try to watch a divx movie online, i get this error message "the downloaded video file is not a DivX file"
positive_vibes
do you have the direct link for the movie you are trying to watch? if you do, try watching it in Media Player Clasic, or VLC player. File > open > paste direct url. much better file compatability with MPC and VLC.
silverdown
Some people hosting files or hosts themselvs block other sites from hosting their files ( hotlinking)
iGniSz
Haha .. you are watching videos on Ninjavideo, aren't you? Well I have found (on ninjavideos) that after getting that error, retrying a few times will usually allow me to watch the video eventually.

Even then sometimes a video is just down. What I then do is go to google and type "watch online <show name>" looking at all the kosher looking links, especially Yahoo! Answers.. that way I can usually get an alternative for the ep I couldn't watch via ninjavideos... also good places to look are youtube and megavideo (max. 55 mins / day)!

Hope this helps!,
Jillis