FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Coding Education

klownsrus
Well im only 14 and im really smart at coding in lots of simple languages. I nstartede out with html, javascript and worked my way up to php and mysql. I learned these simple coding lanuages from these website, you all probly already heard of them but they helped me out alot.

Javascript: http://javascriptkit.com/
The others: http://www.w3schools.com/
coreymanshack
klownsrus wrote:
Well im only 14 and im really smart at coding in lots of simple languages. I nstartede out with html, javascript and worked my way up to php and mysql. I learned these simple coding lanuages from these website, you all probly already heard of them but they helped me out alot.

Javascript: http://javascriptkit.com/
The others: http://www.w3schools.com/

Continue your education. Make something of use to other people! Offer it for download.
Start learning java!
Chinmoy
learn java. It has an amazing library for GUI development. Then start distributing your softwares. Who knows, you might have a software company of yourself someday!
coreymanshack
Chinmoy wrote:
learn java. It has an amazing library for GUI development. Then start distributing your softwares. Who knows, you might have a software company of yourself someday!

Highly unlikely.... just learn the stuff and try to get some freelance jobs.
rajpk
oh nice
keep going on
learn as much as possiblr-------
try to take a degree in this field,so you can continue your career in this field.
there are lots of resources from which you can take help.
you should focus on vc++ and java

it can be useful for you to learn graphics language,as in industry fewer people know it.

bye
coreymanshack
rajpk wrote:
oh nice
keep going on
try to take a degree in this field,so you can continue your career in this field.

it can be useful for you to learn graphics language,as in industry fewer people know it.

bye

visual c++ is a microsoft compiler, not a language.
klownsrus
rajpk wrote:
oh nice
keep going on

bye

Yea well i did also learn java with a java based game, which i can do somewhat, but is not as exciting as php and mysql, i like hands on things where i make lots of progress at once instead of little by little, and im 14 im not old enough to enroll into a college program for a degree, im still in 9th grade.
coreymanshack
klownsrus wrote:
rajpk wrote:
oh nice
keep going on

bye

Yea well i did also learn java with a java based game, which i can do somewhat, but is not as exciting as php and mysql, i like hands on things where i make lots of progress at once instead of little by little, and im 14 im not old enough to enroll into a college program for a degree, im still in 9th grade.

You can still take classes at the college.
guissmo
klownsrus wrote:
Well im only 14 and im really smart at coding in lots of simple languages.

That's good. I remember I started coding around that age, but it was usually for hobby's sake. Like I make games to pass the time when I'm bored and I usually let my cousin play it and watch her miserably fail at it.

Of course, I highly suggest you continue learning to code, but I also suggest you'd go out with friends and play and goof around. You'll only have the time to do some things while you're still a child, so don't let that time go to waste. Very Happy
chatrack
You have started coding in a nice time. Stick with it and study more things. there is great
scope in your chosen interest
klownsrus
yup, i already found my career choice, ima be working torwards a computer software engineer
i do hang out wiht friends alot, im usually on the computer at night, why waste a good day, and plus im busy with football in the summer and a bit during the new year of school.