FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey, hello, I am new and have some questions about frihost!.

ratanegra
Hello, I am new in Frihost, I speak Spanish and try English...

I wanted to know some stuff,

What are frih$? What are they for? Question
How do I win those good posts which are necesary to have my free subdomain... Question
And the points? Question
Does the service have Ads when the page is displayed? Question

Thanks for all the answers (if there are some), I hope I'm welcome here. Smile

Bye! Smile
ocalhoun
ratanegra wrote:

What are frih$? What are they for? Question

They can be traded for various things in the marketplace... Or you can hoard them, and feel better about yourself because you have more of them than somebody else.
ratanegra wrote:

How do I win those good posts which are necesary to have my free subdomain... Question

If the post is more than 2 sentences long, and doesn't violate any rules, it will usually be regarded as a 'good' post, which counts toward your subdomain.
(Oh, and a free tip... Your account will be approved faster if those first posts are in English sections... If they are in the Spanish section, a special Language Moderator who knows Spanish will have to check them, which will probably take longer.)
ratanegra wrote:

And the points? Question

You can have a maximum of 45. If you have more, they will be reset to 45.
Each day that you're hosted, one point is deducted. If your points go negative, your hosting account can be canceled.
Points (up to 5) are awarded for posts... the exact amount per post is calculated by a secret formula.
So, once you're hosted, you could maintain that hosting by just making one very good post every 5 days... Or you could make a short post every 2 or 3 days... Or you could make a LOT of posts every 45 days. Best yet, you could just do like me, and post all the time, just for fun... and your points will never get close to going negative.
ratanegra wrote:

Does the service have Ads when the page is displayed? Question

None at all, unless you put them there for your own profit.
rvec
-close-
Please read the forum rules, the faq, the stickies and the ToS before starting topics.