FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ashera

paytime02
what do you think about this "artificial" cats:
http://www.lifestylepets.com/
scallywag
That cat is gorgeous! But a 125k cat? I think it's a bit absurd. That could feed hundreds of shelter cats for months. With the amount of homeless animals already in the world, spending that much on a single cat, no matter how beautiful, is ridiculous.
deanhills
I don't think this is my kind'a cat! Looks a bit artificial for me, almost a little creepy. Would hate to wake up at night and it standing on my bed and looking at me ..... Shocked Anxious Twisted Evil
atul2242
real cats keep you.... you don't keep the cat
Auctus
Firstly, on the same site they have a dog called the TITAN Family Protector for $100,000... Sounds like a cyborg, doesn't it?

Secondly, I just read on wikipedia that the only ASHERA cats that have had DNA tests have been proven to be Savannah Cats (cross between a serval and a domestic cat), which are an existing, much cheaper breed, not the crazy hybrid they claim on that site. Caveat emptor.
scallywag
Auctus wrote:
Secondly, I just read on wikipedia that the only ASHERA cats that have had DNA tests have been proven to be Savannah Cats (cross between a serval and a domestic cat), which are an existing, much cheaper breed, not the crazy hybrid they claim on that site. Caveat emptor.

Neat, thanks for pointing out that fact, Auctus. I was thinking about the Ashera cats a while ago and telling my friend about them, was hoping to find some more facts, I'm not surprised that it turned out to be a scam.