FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

alexa rank

wanshi
I found the rank of my new site on alexa is more than 7million, I want to know how important the alexa rank to the new site, do i need pay much attention to it?
prcys
If you want to know whether your site traffic increase or decrease daily , then alexa rank is important as it provide the detail for present situation traffic. And if your alexa rank is less than before then you have get more unique traffic and if high then you have to work out more for getting more traffic.
funyug
It is important as some search engines and directories list website according to alexa rank
mansi12
Hi all,

Please tell me how to improve the Alexa Ranking.What we have to do for improving the ranking.What is the command for checking the Alexa Ranking?
sarika123
Yes !!! I agree with you.....It is important as some search engines and directories list website according to alexa rank
sowmya
It can be referred to as online service that measures the internet traffic rankings for websites based on user data obtained from its custom toolbar and displays the data in charts and graphs.
In order to improve this alexa ranking some of the tips are as follows
1. Just install the alexa toolbar and browse your site daily and refresh it after few second, so that it will improve your rankings.
2. Optimize your homepage for search engines.
3. Ask your friends, relatives to install alexa toolbar and browse your sites.
sowmya
If your main goal is to make money fast through the internet then one of the most important tool to concentrate is alexa toolbar. This alexa ranking are really very much helpful in getting good incoming links and also helps in making money online. It also plays a very important role in the field of online business.
nepalstar
mansi12 wrote:
Hi all,

Please tell me how to improve the Alexa Ranking.What we have to do for improving the ranking.What is the command for checking the Alexa Ranking?

To check Alexa rank of your site, goto http://www.alexa.com and type the name of your site and click on search...! that will display your site info and the Alexa Rank.. Try it...!
nepalstar
Alexa rank of my site is decreasing and it's continuing, I don't know how to increase alexa rank? Even alexa rank of my site decreasing the visitor of my site has not been decreasing, in google analytics shows it's in increasing trend.

Do someone have any idea to increase the Alex Rank? plz let me know.

Thank in Advance...!
tidruG
Merged 2 threads on the same thing

When you say your Alexa rank is decreasing. Does this mean it's going down. If it is, then that's a good thing.

If it's worsening, then just wait a while...Alexa takes a few days to update its rank and it follows a rolling 3-month rank pattern as well.