FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Arthritis relief

Jinx
My husband suffers from rheumatoid arthritis. Most of the time it's not too bad, and a couple of Alieve will take care of it, but sometimes he has flare ups that leave nearly every joint in his body hurting, and I've been trying to figure out what causes these sudden flare ups. I did a little research and found out that what he eats can have a big impact on the inflammation in his joints. We're working to change his diet, and so far it seems to be helping.
I wrote an article to put all the tips I found together in one place so maybe it will help someone else:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5310286_relieve-arthritis-pain-food.html

If anyone has any other tips or advice I'd love to read them. I hate seeing him in so much pain - I wish I could just kiss it and make it better like my mom used to do to cuts and scrapes when I was a kid. He tries to be so stoic about it, but I know it's eating him up when he can't be as active as he wants to because of the pain.
Crinoid
Hi, osteoarthritis here, not a gift of gods either Wink . My find was Arthritis: Nutritional Supplements.
Note that B12 is better in form of methyl-form, not cyancobalamin, why - you can find online. I can't find right now the source, but using a lot of sunshine or vit D3, if the sun is not an option, is essential. I couldn't believe results myself: when NSAIDs doesn't help, adjusting nutrition, nutritional supplements and some elements of nature really helped.

If you find something else for all of us, post, please.
Crorepati
One of my friend suggests the natural products from his long experience, containing mostly the things you have put on your site and some other natural products that are pain relieving, digestive enzyme and nutrients supplements and accelerators besides lotion made from natural produce.
gtara1
I am using cream ultra blue, with msm and emu oil