FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello ! I'm new member !

ngocducqtk32
Hello every body ! I'm signler ! I'm 18 Year old ! I'm from Viet Nam.. and very interested in Frihost !
darkeagle
ngocducqtk32 wrote:
Hello every body ! I'm signler ! I'm 18 Year old ! I'm from Viet Nam.. and very interested in Frihost !

Welcome to Frihost Smile
SpellcasterDX
Welcome. Hope you enjoy these forums and of course the excellent frihost hosting. Smile
soljarag
Welcome! my friend is from Viet Nam
hamza1122
Welcome! Enjoy Frihost!
watersoul
Welcome to frihost Smile
I visited Hanoi a few years ago but spent much more time next door in Laos...all of its a beautiful part of the world though.
Hope you enjoy everything from the site, it really is the best free hosting service you can get and even paid ones struggle to match everything you'll find here...enjoy, and many smiles your way!
Xaferrow
welcome mate Very Happy

wow, vietnam! your country is near my country Indonesia Wink
Bluedoll
ngocducqtk32 wrote:

Well welcome person for Viet Nam Very Happy
Hope you enjoy it here!

I don't know very much about the region or culture but certainly would like to make a friend from there.

It is my bet that a monitor at some point will say this post belongs in the welcome section of the forums but that is ok, keeps things in order. Very Happy

In the meantime, enjoy hearing about beautiful parts of the world.

peace
Vrythramax
-moved- to the "Introductions" forum
adri
Welcome to Frihost Exclamation

Adri Cool
ankitdatashn
Hi "ngo", sorry thats all I could remember, you've got a really long account name, rather exceptionally long!!.

Any ways you said Viet nam, is that two seperate words, I guess I though it is vietnam together 1 word? correct me if I am wrong!