FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Bone Collector

deanhills
I know this is an old movie, but some of these old movies really just get better with age. Fox Movies showed "The Bone Collector" again and Denzel Washington really excells with his acting. So does Angelina Jolie. Must say, she was much better as an actress before she joined up with Brad. She really did well in this movie too. I thought I was just going to watch a few minutes, seeing that I had already seen the movie twice before, but again was rivited at the edge of my seat right through the movie. I wish there were more of these movies ... Smile
silverdown
ah!, Yes i seen this in theaters, very good movie. the story line was awesome, not only did it end great it also had a few of my favorite actors and actresses in it... we all know we can guess those! Laughing
deanhills
silverdown wrote:
ah!, Yes i seen this in theaters, very good movie. the story line was awesome, not only did it end great it also had a few of my favorite actors and actresses in it... we all know we can guess those! Laughing
Right! Laughing Quite unique to have cast the hero of the movie as a quadriplegic. I was completely taken with his tools for investigation.