FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do u think pm of pakistan

Pakistanihackerz
what do u think that pakistani pm is good or not he is not facing any challenges which gives frm his country[/b]
deanhills
What do you think of your Prime Minister, and which of the government leaders do you support most? And why? Smile
imagefree
deanhills wrote:
What do you think of your Prime Minister, and which of the government leaders do you support most? And why? Smile

I am Pakistani, and having a deep eye into the circumstances, i believe no one of our LEADERs is reliable, neither the govt, not the opposition.

They do not work for pakistan. They are on the payroll of powers besides pakistan.
Bannik
imagefree wrote:
deanhills wrote:

I am Pakistani, and having a deep eye into the circumstances, i believe no one of our LEADERs is reliable, neither the govt, not the opposition.

They do not work for pakistan. They are on the payroll of powers besides pakistan.

I agree but that is because Pakistan doesn't have ANY worthy leader who can turn the country around, Pakistan is too heavily influenced by religion and superstition it would take decades of re-education before the people would be able too influence the government, cause that's what you need, you need the people of the country too be smart and wise enough too make the right decision and the government is supposed too help reinforce all of hose decision based on logic reason etc.....countries like Pakistan with heavy religious influence wont be able too survive the political world unless it gets help from people.

that's not too say countries like England aren't corrupted it only means that the people of England are powerful enough too say no.

for example if Pakistan passes a law that says gays must be killed on sight
a lot of the Pakistani population (or leaders) wouldn't care or agree (some may disagree but would more then likely be killed or go into hiding)

in England the law would be stopped and the person passing it would be put in prison because the people would tell em too f off

see a difference.
deanhills
Bannik wrote:
I agree but that is because Pakistan doesn't have ANY worthy leader who can turn the country around, Pakistan is too heavily influenced by religion and superstition it would take decades of re-education before the people would be able too influence the government, cause that's what you need, you need the people of the country too be smart and wise enough too make the right decision and the government is supposed too help reinforce all of hose decision based on logic reason etc.....countries like Pakistan with heavy religious influence wont be able too survive the political world unless it gets help from people.
I don't agree with this Bannik. There are really smart people in Pakistan. And even smarter Pakistani people outside Pakistan. I believe that "bad leaders" have become institutionalized not for reasons of lack of education, but a smoke screen for parties who are fighting one another, including external parties such as the Taliban or El Qaeda. The real power is not with Government, but in opposing parties who set up smokescreen candidates who are a dime a dozen, and they have rather violent ways in fighting one another. So your really smart Pakistanis must have figured it out a long time ago and would be most reluctant to stand for Government, unless they are either very courageous, such as the Bhuttos have been in the past, or stand to gain a lot of money.
Bannik
deanhills wrote:
Bannik wrote:
I don't agree with this Bannik. There are really smart people in Pakistan. And even smarter Pakistani people outside Pakistan. I believe that "bad leaders" have become institutionalized not for reasons of lack of education, but a smoke screen for parties who are fighting one another, including external parties such as the Taliban or El Qaeda. The real power is not with Government, but in opposing parties who set up smokescreen candidates who are a dime a dozen, and they have rather violent ways in fighting one another. So your really smart Pakistanis must have figured it out a long time ago and would be most reluctant to stand for Government, unless they are either very courageous, such as the Bhuttos have been in the past, or stand to gain a lot of money.

ok sry its my fault, i am not saying there are NO smart people.

how can I put this, if we look at Pakistan its is heavily influenced by religion (i,e being 95% Muslim population) and as we all know religion and reason and logic don't exactly mix well and that in effect lowers the general populations level of intelligence, why this matters is because its the people that make all the the changes, if the population just sits there and does nothing they will live like they do forever.

look at Iran, no one imagined such a protest would happen against its leaders but it did and most people who came too the streets are young educated Iranians (universities etc) who are religious yet still understand that some things have too change and change will happen because the Iranian government has been broken (some people are against them now in their own government).

this could not happen in the Pakistani environment

definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 49.9%
male: 63%
female: 36% (2005 est.)

JUST LOOK at the population that can read and write add the fact that Islam oppresses women (it does don't deny it) its not exactly like the people can actually do anything, they wont know who or what they are voting for and more then likely will pick their leaders based on who they LIKE and not what policies they want i doubt they even know what policies mean heck I doubt they could name some of the polices they voted for plus a lot of people would vote by who their friends and family vote for, if everyone voted Taliban in your street so would you just because you wouldn't want too get killed or stoned too death something like that would never happen in England etc....

this is not too say Pakistan people are stupid its just saying that at its current state nothing can be done apart from re-education

fore example - If I came too Pakistan and started preaching that Islam is evil and should be banned etc i would most likely get killed - that says a lot about a country.

this is pakistan http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/International/story?id=7246780&page=1
deanhills
Bannik wrote:

how can I put this, if we look at Pakistan its is heavily influenced by religion (i,e being 95% Muslim population) and as we all know religion and reason and logic don't exactly mix well and that in effect lowers the general populations level of intelligence,
How could that be? People can be both religious and intelligent at the same time.

Bannik wrote:
why this matters is because its the people that make all the the changes, if the population just sits there and does nothing they will live like they do forever.
I agree with you here. There is a certain kind of acceptance of a situation that has been unhealthy for decades, and may have become institutionalized. People just think that is "normal".

Bannik wrote:
look at Iran, no one imagined such a protest would happen against its leaders but it did and most people who came too the streets are young educated Iranians (universities etc) who are religious yet still understand that some things have too change and change will happen because the Iranian government has been broken (some people are against them now in their own government).
I can't compare Pakistan with Iran. I must agree that the level of education in Iran is much higher, you have to do with a culture that is very different and more sophisticated, also in general more wealthy. Also, Iranians have protested like this before, i.e. when the Shah of Iran got removed. They are very articulate about political issues, and will probably continue to protest when there is a need for protest. They are very brave people as well.

Bannik wrote:
JUST LOOK at the population that can read and write add the fact that Islam oppresses women (it does don't deny it) its not exactly like the people can actually do anything, they wont know who or what they are voting for and more then likely will pick their leaders based on who they LIKE and not what policies they want i doubt they even know what policies mean heck I doubt they could name some of the polices they voted for plus a lot of people would vote by who their friends and family vote for, if everyone voted Taliban in your street so would you just because you wouldn't want too get killed or stoned too death something like that would never happen in England etc....
Don't forget, Iran also is an Islamic country, its women are equally oppressed, but I think along with their men on a higher level of education. I agree with you with regard to women in general in Pakistan (there are quite a number of exceptions however) that they may be much less educated, and not only not know what to vote for, but would not care to vote. They will let their husbands take care of it.

Bannik wrote:
If I came too Pakistan and started preaching that Islam is evil and should be banned etc i would most likely get killed - that says a lot about a country.
Not most likely, but most definitely and not only in Pakistan. Shocked Smile
Bannik
deanhills wrote:
Bannik wrote:

how can I put this, if we look at Pakistan its is heavily influenced by religion (i,e being 95% Muslim population) and as we all know religion and reason and logic don't exactly mix well and that in effect lowers the general populations level of intelligence,
How could that be? People can be both religious and intelligent at the same time.

Bannik wrote:
why this matters is because its the people that make all the the changes, if the population just sits there and does nothing they will live like they do forever.
I agree with you here. There is a certain kind of acceptance of a situation that has been unhealthy for decades, and may have become institutionalized. People just think that is "normal".

Bannik wrote:
I can't compare Pakistan with Iran. I must agree that the level of education in Iran is much higher, you have to do with a culture that is very different and more sophisticated, also in general more wealthy. Also, Iranians have protested like this before, i.e. when the Shah of Iran got removed. They are very articulate about political issues, and will probably continue to protest when there is a need for protest. They are very brave people as well.

Bannik wrote:
Don't forget, Iran also is an Islamic country, its women are equally oppressed, but I think along with their men on a higher level of education. I agree with you with regard to women in general in Pakistan (there are quite a number of exceptions however) that they may be much less educated, and not only not know what to vote for, but would not care to vote. They will let their husbands take care of it.

Bannik wrote:
If I came too Pakistan and started preaching that Islam is evil and should be banned etc i would most likely get killed - that says a lot about a country.
Not most likely, but most definitely and not only in Pakistan. Shocked Smile

stop arguing against me, let me win once jeez, i never get any fun Crying or Very sad
hunnyhiteshseth
Quote:

what do u think that pakistani pm is good or not he is not facing any challenges which gives frm his country

I don't think any pakistani pm can be judged on its performance unless the threat of a coup by military is removed. With more than half of its post-independent time spent under military rule, civilian government is too weak to take any concrete action which results in the civilian leaders appearing incompetent.

Quote:

Pakistan is too heavily influenced by religion

Indeed. Infact Pakistan was created on religious basis only.

Quote:

There are really smart people in Pakistan

Yup like AQ Khan who smuggled nuclear centrifuges in '70s out of Netherlands to Pakistan or Pervez Musharaf who did a very brilliant strategic maneuver to acquire strategic advantage in kargil.

Quote:

Nope. Religion and intelligence don't go together because a person who is intelligent can apply logic and see falsity of religion.