FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

amc-designs

markgil
this is amc-designs please feel free to register and support the furom Laughing Laughing

http://amc.frihost.net/html/splash.php
budazz
nice site but it's too long to load... Smile
leodv
Nice and sleek website, but sure took awhile to load, i suppose your graphic quality is too high or you did not tweak them for web resolution. Keep up the nice work.
James007
My Firefox browser says it cannot be found Confused

James Smile
kain
I have firefox and it worked. Anyways, awesome layout and stuff. But I agree, too long to load.
James007
Now it works Confused
But I when you want to click a button, it makes an irritating machine sound... Confused

James Smile
markgil
ya got to change the sound its irratating ..the cause why its hard load is the flash sorry for that ...wait for my other designs to come out ....
Jack_Hammer
I know it's already been said but the sound is really irritating, especially as I have sound turned up fairly high (As I tend to listen to radio online it kinda hurt my ears with the really loud beep), it didn't take long to load for me though my connection is 1mbit. also the smoke coming out his ears ends at the corner in the flash which isn't at the top of the page. Though I don't think it would suit a 800x600 screen res. very well with the large flash animation.
Jack_Hammer
Some of the buttons don't load in the right place in Firefox, also the layout seems designed just for 1024x768 screen resolution I would like to remind you that other people use different screen resolutions.
markgil
if u use firefox plz install wat needed if it ask u so,coz its designs with flash so u don't see the picture ...the site resulotion is width 850 and can be viewed 100% width
Dimaod
Nice splash....
But on Dial Up I need to wait some time.....
Very Good Exclamation