FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is anyone else here?

Itachi69
I'm not just asking this because I'm the only one online on this website but because most of the topics/forums havent had a new comment in months....has the website died or has the activity just went low?
TomS
Some topics are too old to discuss them. Nobody's interested in them anymore.
About the activity: Are we looking at the same board? Hundreds if you postings and new threads every day. Just because some topics have been abandoned, it doesn't mean, there's no activity anymore.
Ghost Rider103
Yes this website is still alive.

It's actually very alive. Not sure how many posts exactly we get on average a day, but it's probably in the high hundreds if not thousands.

What threads are you looking at? Just about any thread on the first page has been replied to within the past month or so, depending on which category you are in.
ProfessorY91
Frihost is very active. People respond to topics fairly quickly - I can vouch for any of the Technology sections, I've always gotten good advice and help from there. The hosting is just an added bonus, and probably adds to frihost's traffic as well.
paskifire
I think the most active forum is the technology based forum.
Fatality
I normally just post in the General forum and there is always need topics and posts.
Bluedoll
I count 7 on this one. Yes, if you look at newest there seems to be some activity. Depending on the subject I always like posting. Even if you take an older post it usually means someone else will as well.
Vrythramax
The website and Forums are still very active...trust me on this one Wink

-closed-