FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey everybody

SazJay
Hi,
just a quick note to say hello, its a while since I have used a forum so forgive me if I am abit rusty. I find I am either totally addicted or as far away as possible, a person of extremes!
Speaking of which......
no dont get any funny ideas, having just reread that I can see that some people might be off down the wrong garden path! I told you I was rusty!
My main aim this week is to try and get my website off the ground, although that is proving to be not so easy.....
Having just bought a trendy new netbook is pristine white, it runs on linux, is very speedy and so light I constantly forget which bag its in.....However does it run photoshop, dreamweaver or any other useful website related software? ........the answer is no! Does my slighty archaic but trusty windows laptop?......yes, ........does that connect to the internet because of broken cable port and useless wireless router?....No! so anyway via a combination of shiny (well matt actually) new netbook, slightly chipped round the edges notebook and the very dodgy internet cafe up the road, I am fingers crossed going to sort this!

So anyway (If your still reading) my website is to promote "The three peaks - Italia" an independent challenge to climb the three volcano peaks of Mount Etna, Stromboli and Versuvius in three days while aiming to raise 3000 for a heart related charity.
Hopefully I am going to be the first to do it this sept, however that is a logistical nightmare that makes website design look like eating a piece of cake!
I have various bits of info scattered across facebook and justgiving and decided it was time for a slightly more coherent approach. Hence the embarking on webdesign, as if I have nothing else to do, like errrrr training, fundraising, .......work lol

Living in Italy though does have some advantages, atleast I get to train in the sun, even if it has been around 36degrees this week!

Right anyway thats enough before I am thrown off for overly long posting lol

Speak to some of you soon! x