FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

chiragpatnaik
Does anyone have any dope on the upcoming Tim Burton (Of corpse bride fame) movie?
georgeodowd
Well, I wouldn't say it's technically a 'Burton film'. He's a producer, but the film is directed by Shane Acker, who co-wrote it with one of the writers on Corpse Bride. It's definitely going to have the Burton touch, though, based on what I've seen of it, and it promises to be a fun ride!
As if I didn't already have enough reason to wish I'd been at Comic Con this year, it looks like there was a fair amount of promo for it - did anyone go to the panels or get any insider info?
chiragpatnaik
georgeodowd wrote:
Well, I wouldn't say it's technically a 'Burton film'. He's a producer, but the film is directed by Shane Acker, who co-wrote it with one of the writers on Corpse Bride. It's definitely going to have the Burton touch, though, based on what I've seen of it, and it promises to be a fun ride!
As if I didn't already have enough reason to wish I'd been at Comic Con this year, it looks like there was a fair amount of promo for it - did anyone go to the panels or get any insider info?

Yes you are right. For some reason I thought it was directed by Burton himself.
snowboardalliance
I've never seen a Tim Burton movie, but I'm intrigued by 9. Not sure if I'll see it in theaters though.
silverdown
I am gonna wait until it comes out on DVD, I really don't like theaters. However it does seem very interesting to watch.... Can't wait Laughing
chiragpatnaik
silverdown wrote:
I am gonna wait until it comes out on DVD, I really don't like theaters. However it does seem very interesting to watch.... Can't wait Laughing

Same here. I prefer to watch animated movies at home.