FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello guys need some advice about my blog

metalfreek
I have just created a blog http://www.crazyblogger.info I need your advice on its pros and cons especially the bad part. Please take some time to view my blog and give some feedback.
Thanks all for help.
metalfreek
Please give me some feedback for my blog www.crazyblogger.info

anything + or - about the blog.
Anything that you found good or bad.
Please comment.

Thanks.
Magicman
The layout is nice and it already looks like you have a nice variety of content. As long as you keep up with adding fresh content on all the topics you cover, your site should be good.
metalfreek
Magicman wrote:
The layout is nice and it already looks like you have a nice variety of content. As long as you keep up with adding fresh content on all the topics you cover, your site should be good.

Thanks magicman for your suggestion.
Ghost Rider103
The design is ok, but I'm assuming you're just using a free theme.

All of your images all look like they were poorly re-sized to fit the thumbnail size. They all look like they were squished together and the quality of them have been severely decreased. You need to fix that, as it looks very unprofessional.

That's really the only complaint I have.

Good luck with your website.
metalfreek
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
The design is ok, but I'm assuming you're just using a free theme.

All of your images all look like they were poorly re-sized to fit the thumbnail size. They all look like they were squished together and the quality of them have been severely decreased. You need to fix that, as it looks very unprofessional.

That's really the only complaint I have.

Good luck with your website.

Its elegant theme. Yes you are right resizing the image to fit in the post has been my problem. I am trying to fix that. Finding the right size image has been another problem for me. I just resize the image that I get through photoshop. Thanks for your valuable suggestion.
shkhanal
Everything is excellent. Your site is nice and pleasing. I liked the theme and contents too!. Just try to get a domain name. It would be nice to have such a good site in a top level domain name.

Wish you best of luck.
metalfreek
shkhanal wrote:
Everything is excellent. Your site is nice and pleasing. I liked the theme and contents too!. Just try to get a domain name. It would be nice to have such a good site in a top level domain name.

Wish you best of luck.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am working on getting a domain name for this site but the thinking the name of domain has become a headache for me. Can you suggest a domain name?
shkhanal
if you like www.ictTrends.com, I'm willing to sell it in cheap price. I think this domain name suits to your site content too!
william
I like the overall design. It's clean and pleasing to the eye, plus everything flows logically. I know it's been mentioned, but fixing the resized images will make a very clean and professional looking site. I think that should be your priority. Also, the Flag Counter does seem a bit out of place, but it's not too intrusive.

Overall, though, keep updating with some fresh content and you've got a very nice site. Great job! Applause
metalfreek
Thank you william for your suggestion.