FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bones Fans

Zeddie
Anyone here a fan of the show Bones? I've seen every episode and I was wondering if anyone here loves Bones too.
brokenadvice
It is a pretty good show. I have seen whatever episodes hulu.com has decided I can watch, which is quite a few, but not in any decipherable order. I think I am going to follow the season coming up more closely.
Sachi
I'm watching every episode with my mum Very Happy

That is quite funny, coz we usually don't have "family dinner", nor "family whatever" ^^
When Bones come, we started to wed in front of telly. "Mummy, it's 10 pm! Bones!" Crazy Razz
Sometimes it's hard to be at home on time, but... I'm trying Wink

Who wanna see Bones and Booth's wedding? Very Happy
deanhills
I've just read one of Kathy Reichs's books who is a Government forensic pathologist, writing a series of books around a character called Temperance Brennan. I have been watching some of the Bones shows, but did not realize that the heroine in the show was Temperance Brennan and that Kathy Reichs as a consultant on the show.

Here is a nice Youtube show of Kathy Reichs giving lots of background details:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCsmJ117k6c
missdixy
deanhills wrote:
I've just read one of Kathy Reichs's books who is a Government forensic pathologist, writing a series of books around a character called Temperance Brennan. I have been watching some of the Bones shows, but did not realize that the heroine in the show was Temperance Brennan and that Kathy Reichs as a consultant on the show.

That's pretty interesting. I never knew that! I, like a lot of others here, am also a big fan of this show! I tend to like murder/mystery/crime solving shows a lot and I absolutely love all of the characters in Bones!
joelrocha123
I love that show..although it can get a little bit disappointing when they cancel a show for a week and when they don't show the show every week. My favorite characters must be Booth...and Bones of course.. it's a great, witty show and I recomend it for everyone.
P.S.- Can't wait for Booth to say, "I love you" to Bones!!!
Enterprise
I've never actually seen the show, is it good? I know a lot of Buffy/Angel fans push for it because of David Boreanaz, and I like Emily Deschanel as well, but as for practicality it's on tv at the same time as Flashforward, which I'm still devoted to watching live. idk.