FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

4 years in frihost

airh3ad
yeah its true its my 4 years didicated active member of frihost wow its really amazing i remember ived search in the net about free hosting but its hard to find this site . well i just keep my story short . thanks to frihost.
deanhills
airh3ad wrote:
yeah its true its my 4 years didicated active member of frihost wow its really amazing i remember ived search in the net about free hosting but its hard to find this site . well i just keep my story short . thanks to frihost.
Congratulations! You're right, when I was looking, it was hard to find Frihost too. 4 years are certainly a good size of time Smile
imagefree
when i was looking for a free hosting services, i found a lot of services, tested all but found all not reliable. Then i found frihost. Firstly i decided not to signup for frihost and buy paid account from somewhere because i thought that this service would equally be unreliable. But i was wrong.
tony
I have to agree with the others. Some services online are good but get changed or deactivated after a short time. Frihost is solid hosting which never fails!
ocalhoun
tony wrote:
Frihost is solid hosting which never fails!

Never?

Hardly, it kind of goes in cycles... for a long time, it will go perfectly, then something will go wrong, making it extremely unreliable for a period of time until the problem is fixed.

Only once in four years did they actually loose the data though.

Still, extremely good for free hosting.
standready
I just passed three years here. Thanks Frihost (Sir Bondings) for the great community and hosting.
Arty
It's the best free host ever in my opinion. Smile

Though I never would have discovered it without my friend telling me about it.
Helios
Been here for 4 years as well, and as a moderator observed the phenomenon of people complaining about something which they get for free. Yeah, FriHost must be extremely good Wink
airh3ad
I agree you all guys in my 4 years here in frihost i dont encounter more problems in this free hosting yes this is the best free hosting ever today , i did not sign up to other free hosting site co's im not sure that they are reliable free hosting. additional to my story about this site 4 times i reject when i was applying free hosting here, i remember those names : animal, HoboPelican,James007.

Long Live freehost!
william
Hasn't been 4 years for me quite yet, but in the ~3 and half years I've been here, it's been very nice. The forum is excellent, and the hosting is even better. There are other hosts that boast more storage and bandwidth...but really, their uptime, service/support, and features just don't match. A great host, and some interesting things that have happened these past few years. Still, things do seem to be a bit quieter.
Ghost900
Not sure how long I have been here, I think it has been over three years.

Congrats to all you four year members that found this great hosting site in its early years. Very Happy

EDIT: I guess I have been here about 3.45 years.
ProfessorY91
ocalhoun wrote:

Hardly, it kind of goes in cycles... for a long time, it will go perfectly, then something will go wrong, making it extremely unreliable for a period of time until the problem is fixed.

I'm certain that a smart webmaster would keep a backup copy of their stuff stored on their computer. And I'm equally certain that frihost has long gone past the stage where they have a 100% loss on any of their servers. Regardless, almost any webhosting will go through that kind of cycle, free or not.

I'll defend Frihost to the death, I will...
Fatality
There is nothing like Frihost, yet. (at least that I have found) Where else can you get full free web hosting for free. I don't remember how I stumbled across Frihost a few years back. I think I was looking for free hosting and read about Frihost in a forum somewhere.

Thanks to Frihost for maintaining (and putting up with some people) the site for this long.
soljarag
Whoa, 4 years is pretty long time... I'm about to hit the 1 year mark
jmlworld
Congratulations. I was on FriHost for about 2 years and 5 months. It was May 18th, 2007, when I joined this Frihost. It took me a lot of time before I landed here. I remember searching free PHP/mySQL banner-less hosting, and it was difficult to find.

All the other hosts I found were very restrictive. i.e. they were blocking features like PHP's mail() function, they had no SMTP enable and their safe_mode was on. Also they had very small bandwidth 5GB, etc...

I found FriHost on free web hosts directory containing many free hosting companies, I tried 90% of them, but FriHost was the best, more like a paid host.

Thanks for the founder of this great website. Thanks for Bondings.
airh3ad
Keep going soljarag and be active the forum im sure frihost will be going and going for free hosting.
ankitdatashn
Congratulations "air...", I know frihost is addictive, more so coz of the point compulsion, haha Very Happy

Well just joking, yeah frihost is a great partner, more over its a friend taking care of me, my online needs, infact when I lately had a net abeyance I told them and they were polite enough to help me find a way...

3 cheers yor frihost, hip hip...hurray, hip hip...hurray, hip hip...hurray Smile
spring567
Fri is good because it is free . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hofodomo01
haha, I remember when I still tried to keep a positive point count. As you can see, that went extremely well...
James007
hofodomo01 wrote:
haha, I remember when I still tried to keep a positive point count. As you can see, that went extremely well...

You should talk to an admin about that so we can (maybe for once) fix that. Idea
airh3ad
Thank you for your greetings ankitdatashn as we can see and witness we been used this free hosting
a lot of comments and suggestion we been encounter the most interesting part here is free who knows someday we recieve emails that frih will be closed hope it could not happen. keep on praying .
ratanegra
I registered today!

(Ohh I remember those times when...) OMG! 3 hours ago...

And the only problem is that I don't know what to do to have my host Sad!

Well, someday I will post my host here and you all will bow down for me! mwahaha!

If you all say that it's a good service, I better keep on posting for my host with no Ads Smile
rvec
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25249.html
-close-