FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Questions about time management: Career Help

Do you use a daily planner for time management?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

supernova1987a
I am curious to know how you manage your time?
    How do you manage your time?
    How do you manage your to-do list?
    Do you use your calendar 1. in your cell phone? 2. in google?
    How often do you use internet?
    How often do you go to your google/online calendar?
    Is it easy to manage an online calendar?
    Electronic Calendar or Notebook Calendar or Wall Calendar?
    How do you plan your studies? (give a brief description)
    When did you start using calendar/time management?
    How has your life changed after that?
    Do you procrastinate a lot?
    Do you like your life? Do you wish changes in your life? What kind of Changes do you want (according to time management, procrastination, enjoying leisure time, etc)?
Georgeboy
I can give you my answer on some of your questions. I'm curious to see some other time management schedules...

1. Every day is different, so I have to manage every day my time again.
2. I have a to-do list with a completion status, so I can always follow the status.
3. Yes, I use both. And I'm waiting for the launch of an android phone to sync both...
4. constantly
5. It is always in use
6. Yes, in special with a desktop synchronization for the time you don't have an internet connection
7. Notebook with sync
8. Making a daily scheme and hold respect to it. In the examination period I raised up the working time and I made a detailed schedule to complete the work.
9. for 3 years
10. I was more busy and had less time, but I realized more with a better quality
11. Sometimes, especially in my studies. But once you did it, you had to work the next time a lot harder to get back on scheme.
12. I like it like it is
menino
I think the first thing in time management is
{ PLANNING }.
Plan your work and then work your plan.
THis is the first thing that should be done every morning, or right before a task.
You can use tasks like Outlook calendar, or even Google or Hotmail calendar, but try using the mobile PIM function for tasks and planning.
supernova1987a
Georgeboy wrote:
I can give you my answer on some of your questions. I'm curious to see some other time management schedules...

1. Every day is different, so I have to manage every day my time again.
2. I have a to-do list with a completion status, so I can always follow the status.
3. Yes, I use both. And I'm waiting for the launch of an android phone to sync both...
4. constantly
5. It is always in use
6. Yes, in special with a desktop synchronization for the time you don't have an internet connection
7. Notebook with sync
8. Making a daily scheme and hold respect to it. In the examination period I raised up the working time and I made a detailed schedule to complete the work.
9. for 3 years
10. I was more busy and had less time, but I realized more with a better quality
11. Sometimes, especially in my studies. But once you did it, you had to work the next time a lot harder to get back on scheme.
12. I like it like it is

Awesome, first reply by someone who actually manages time using calendars and planners.