FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CSI Who Watches It?

Which CSI series do you like?
CSI [Las Vegas]
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
CSI New York
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
CSI Miami
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
All three
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

angfrayle
I tried a search on topics about CSI but found none. I watch all three CSI TV series. The new series for CSI-Miami started last night. Although I found it corny, I am still glad that Horatio Caine is still there.

So do you watch CSI? Which series do you like?
joostvane
I watch Miami because its on Tv at a decent hour. NY is a bit too late on TV, but sometimes I record it. I'm not really a fan of it, but then its on I like to watch it.
anakin_skyrunner
I like them all three, but CSI:NY is my absolute favorite, followed by CSI:LV. Horatio is just too cool and smart for me.
snowboardalliance
Gotta go with the classic CSI. I've only watched the others a little but it's just too weird to me to have different characters.
Radar
I think I've watched maybe one episode of one of them...enjoyed it, but not enough to have me coming back. I think it's one of those shows that I'd have to watch maybe five episodes in a row to get me in any way hooked.

But I think I might just not be a fan of crime fiction in general, so I don't know.
tchaunt
I love the CSI series. Sure, it's funny that they make it look like a case gets solved in about three weeks, but all the same, I love the storylines of them. :3
Magicman
I watch CSI whenever it happens to be on but I don't make the time to see it. I usually end up watching CSI:Miami but at this moment I am watching CSI:NY.
scallywag
I like them all, but probably CSI Las Vegas the most. Horatio just creeps me out, and he always has the dumbest lines...
Crazy_Canuck
I love Gary Sinise! So CSI:NY is the one for me. And I really miss Grissom on the original CSI. He was the main reason I watched that one. But too much CSI and I have problems sleeping at night. Shocked
silverdown
i watch all three only because it great to see 3 different CSI teams cracking there humorous jokes. of course all head guys (grissom, herashio, and the NY fellow) all have different emotions to how they lead there team and ways to make them cooperate, which i find funny. My favorite has to be Normal CSI: Crime Scene Investigator because it the first one I watched.
TVme
I've never realized it, but I watch CSI Miami all the time and I have never seen CSI (LV). It must be on against something I can't miss.
angfrayle
Crazy_Canuck wrote:
I love Gary Sinise! So CSI:NY is the one for me. And I really miss Grissom on the original CSI. He was the main reason I watched that one. But too much CSI and I have problems sleeping at night. Shocked

I like the group from New York myself while Horatio's team is more interesting. I miss Grissom too and his philosophizing.