FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how many steps you do in a day?

how many steps you do in a day?
>500
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
500-1000
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
1000-2000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
2000<
33%
 33%  [ 11 ]
i just sit all day at my pc eating junk food
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
i cant' count more then 10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
orange?
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 33

nik
some info here:http://walking.about.com/cs/measure/a/locke122004.htm

so how many you do? i walk alot only to my school it's 2km. and what about you?
xorcist
I workout and run everyday. I take alot of steps in one day and plus i use some step machine to work out my legs, and I do alot on there everyday.
Plus I play basketball and football so I run alot when my coach's force me to.
sgtbenc
Isn't this considered spam?
Quote:
2. Any Polls That Have Been Posted Before, Or Are Irrelevant, Attempts At Spam
But I voted anyways...
myrevolt
yeah most of this threads are in fact spam, and 99% of polls are spam, so yeah. i've been doing about an hour of walking per day lately. and then from dec-may is track season, so a lot of running then. Confused
sgtbenc
I would walk, but I am very lazzzyyyy.
twiggy
i have no idea ,meh
lockwolf
Too much walking, I often finding myself pacing the floor back and forth
wistom
i dont know, but maybe much more. let me thinking. ususally, i walk out at 7:20 and about 15 minutes to the work place, if 40feet per minute, so that maybe 600 steps. so the whole day maybe 1500 steps. some days maybe more.
Nameless
I have no idea. I'd say not very many, because I sit in front of my computer most of the day.
aniitopia
It matters. If its a weekday then around 5,000 or more. I move around a lot Smile. A weekend around 2,000.
psycosquirrel
Far, far more than 10000. I run over 6 miles a day for Cross Country.
Dimaod
I dont know exactly.....
But i am always playing soccer after school....
And i have my voleyball training.....
Wink
But I am not counting Laughing
lituhanian
i doo about 5000-6000 steps
when i go to school i do 2000 it is 2 kilometers
and i back it is 4000 in school i do about 300
and whent i go out whit good i do about 1000
in house i do about 100-200.
thats all i think
tsburke
I work out at the gym most days and walk/run 3 mile, inaddition to general walking, never measure with a pedometer though...
Caxius
many Laughing
falconfx
I think about 600-700 steps... Confused

I spend most time sitting at my pc and doing school exercises. I'd wanna go to the gym, but I haven't time. Crying or Very sad
DisneylandFans
I think 1500, i am pretty active
Grimboy
I sit at the computer all day and eat junk food. I'm also supprisingly thin. Getting a bit of puppy fat so I'm going to start exercising a bit.
irish_18
I'm confused. Smile
Thumpercats
I run whenever I can, so I will have to say that in a typical day i do more than 2000.
ocalhoun
Definitely orange!

@ Thumpercats
I name thee grave digger. 'Cause you seem to really like digging up old, dead topics.
Kudos to you!
hunnyhiteshseth
"i just sit all day at my pc eating junk food "

This statement completely describes me. lol
Laughing
SpellcasterDX
It depends.

When I go to school I walk home. It's like a 15 minute walk, so that's like 1k steps right there, I think.
Plus exercise, 30mins+, another 2k steps, so during the school year it's at 3,000 steps or more.

During the summer it's like 1k to 2k. Aha
crimson_aria
I have no idea. but I walk for, I think, about 2 hours a day. I don't know how many steps that is.
carlospro7
during school time, I must walk many thousands of steps going all around campus, but currently, at work, they keep me at a desk working in front of a computer for 8 hours a day, so not so much right now, even though I try to get up every 30 mins to an hour to stretch and take a short walk, it's nothing.
pretty-dreamz
I'm not sure how many steps I take Confused
ccube921
I do 8-10 thousand easily, 2 miles to school, two miles back, basketball, football , baseball, and tennis.
psycosquirrel
At least 5-8k. I run a lot, and walk to and from class and work. I also bike constantly, and try to stay in shape.
Utopia GFR
Lol, I wonder how many people purchased the Pedometer Very Happy

Well, the number of steps I make in a day vary... depending upon a certain number of factors like my job, outdoor activities, shopping purposes and so on.

When I'm out, I think I may reach something like 1000 to 2000 steps.

Anyways, walking in a highly polluted town is prolly not the best for your health so I usually don't... instead, I'd rather go for the green places and take advantage from the "quality air" conveyed by the woods Smile

nik wrote:
some info here:http://walking.about.com/cs/measure/a/locke122004.htm
so how many you do? i walk alot only to my school it's 2km. and what about you?
deanhills
2000> Enjoy the outdoors very much and do walking for fun. Have not done much of it the last two months. Little hemmed in and cloistered in air-conditioned environments in the Middle East. Too hot to walk, even at night but move around quite a lot at work and at home. Looking forward to summer vacation in Vancouver Canada. Can't wait to do the sea wall and Stanley Park.
Liu
They actually have pedometers that you can use to measure how many steps you make. This would be a bit more accurate than estimating with the distance that you walk.
goutha
it's hard to say, but I think that I have an average of 1000 to 2000 steps. I walk alot the week-end, but not during the week.
standready
I walk approximately 2 -2 1/2 miles almost everyday. Ok, how many steps is that? I just enjoy getting outside.
jhamz
500-1000 steps a day
xaogo
As a college student, it's impossible not to get over 2000 steps a day. Between walking to class and work and home, there are a lot of step that must be taken.

on a side note, i ride my bike about 12 miles a day. 2 to school, 2 back for lunch, 2 back to school, 2 to work from school, 4 from work to home. I wonder how many 'steps' this translates to.