FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Neopets

RubySlasher
Anyone here play Neopets? ...Not like I play it or anything...eheheh. Just wondering...

SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NEOCASH?
guissmo
I used to play it for the minigames but now I have Kongregate to satisfy all my flash game cravings. It was fun using Neopets though.
chiragpatnaik
guissmo wrote:
I used to play it for the minigames but now I have Kongregate to satisfy all my flash game cravings. It was fun using Neopets though.

I must add by two bits... Kongregate rocks. absolutely the best thing to happen to casual gaming.
JinTenshi
First time I've heard of Kongregate. Haha.

I guess NeoPets is fun for the younger generation(Like say about 4 - 12). I used to play it when I was younger. But I guess after a while it just dies out when other cooler casual flash games are made available on other website, and a huge spread of it too. What's with Tower Defence, RPGs, Action, Shooters, there's so many to choose from!

I guess I would rather go to those website than NeoPets. ArmorGames is one of my favourites.

As for NeoCash, I just felt it's a dumb idea, but what gives. It's a marketting strategy and if people do buy, then I guess they are successful. =)
kutekitten
I used to play it, it kinda died out when they added all the ads and decided to make everything about making money, it helped me out when I first started with HTML though...
Arseniy
Heh, I've got smarter games to play Smile
Stupid standart SonyEricsson game. Got nothing to like there.
guissmo
Neopets used to be fun since it had a lot of flash games, now it started to be boring and other sites took over.
Roflcopter
[quote="JinTenshi"]First time I've heard of Kongregate. Haha.

I guess NeoPets is fun for the younger generation(Like say about 4 - 12). I used to play it when I was younger. But I guess after a while it just dies out when other cooler casual flash games are made available on other website, and a huge spread of it too. What's with Tower Defence, RPGs, Action, Shooters, there's so many to choose from!

I guess I would rather go to those website than NeoPets. ArmorGames is one of my favourites.

As for NeoCash, I just felt it's a dumb idea, but what gives. It's a marketting strategy and if people do buy, then I guess they are successful. =)[/quote

lol yeh

i used to play neopets tho i think it got on the news coz it let younger children gamble lol
wombatrpgs
Nice when you're younger. However, I was more interested in the RPG aspects than the flash games, so I lost enthusiasm a lot faster.
silverdown
I use to play it a long time ago, however my account was frozen because they claim i had to much neopoints and i was cheating.... BULL.... but whatever I moved on and got over it. Laughing
Roflcopter
lol many people cheated in the game through hacking the flash games and getting insanely high scores Surprised lol
weableandbob
I remember that from fifth grade....I wasn't aware it was still around Shocked
driftingfe3s
Wow, just like some of the other posters above, I didn't know neopets was still alive. My brother use to play this when he was in junior high school and now he's in his third year in college! I wonder how much it has changed since then! I may want to try it out just to see if it's improved at all or if its pretty much the same thing.
rockacola
guissmo wrote:
Neopets used to be fun since it had a lot of flash games, now it started to be boring and other sites took over.

Before I left there were still lot of flash games, but top scores keep getting hacked and ruined the urge of competing against...
wombatrpgs
Why would someone bother hacking this...?

Hm, maybe I'm missing something. Thrills?
Auctus
I played it briefly to try to win some random things for my wife, and found that a few of those flash minigames aren't actually that bad. The typing one that's sort of like Typing Of The Dead (if you know what that is) was pretty cool.