FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Outlook/MS Exchange Problems

welshsteve
Our router here at work was replaced this morning. We came back up and the internet and internal network is working fine. In outlook, it says we are connected to Microsoft Exchange, yet we are not receiving email. We've tried logging into web based email accounts and sending emails to our work (exchange) email accounts, but these are not being received. Also, although Outlook is saying it has sent emails we are trying to send, they are not being received by the recipients. Instead they appear to be going into the "Messages with an unreachable destination" section in the Exchange System Manager.

Is this a MS Exchange issue? If so, is anybody able to assist me as nobody here is an expert on MS Exchange. I know the most and can usually get by, but this one has stumped me.

In setting up the new router, all I did was input our ISP login details and changed the IP address of it to our default gateway IP, and told it not to act as a DHCP server (as our PDC does that for us).

It is Exchange 2003.

Please help Sad Confused
airh3ad
Try to reset your ip address release/reset , then check your settings on outlook sometimes it could be the settings .