FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Creating a PHPlist email sign-up form

gandalfthegrey
Hello,

I am trying to create a PHPlist email sign-up form for my website, but I am having some problems. That being that I don't know what the hell I am doing.

I've installed it on my computer and I see an option for PHP in CPanel.

What do I do now? Download some sort of script?
gandalfthegrey
I found this online:
http://projects.jesseheap.com/all-projects/wordpress-plugin-phplist-form-integration

It shows how to install a PHPlist on a wordpress website. Could I just follow the instructions listed on this website for another such service, such as Joomla or Drupal (both of which I am using... somehow Embarassed)
SonLight
It is doubtful that that would work. It specifically says that both phplist and wordpress are required to use it. You might check whether PHPlist is compatible with the software you are using. If so, and if you are willing to install it, you could look at the php code for the addon you want. If the code is fairly simple and the templates are not too different, it might be worth customizing it for your use, provided you are willing to write and debug a little php code.