FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help needed in generating fixtures

welshsteve
HI everyone. I am the match secretary for a local snooker league and am trying to generate some fixtures for the coming season. Unlike in previous seasons, our divisions are of different size this season, making the generating of fixtures more difficult because there are teams in each of the 2 divisions that share a venue and therefore cannot be at home on the same week during the season. I can acomplish this easily enough within the same division, but when it is cross division, without introducing byes it is tough to acomplish.

Does anybody know of a FREE system that I can use to do this? I've had contact with a chap called Alan from www.sportsfixturelists.com, but the downloads are only trial and only produce the first 5 weeks' worth of fixtures. He says he's done fixtures that will work for me but wants to charge me 40 for them. I don;t think our league will justify that expense so I'm trying to find a free alternative.