FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

IT Crowd Season 4?

upcirculohispanico
Are there any updates as to whether IT Crowd will still be on for another season? I've just completed watching Moss, Roy and Jen (and that Goth I forgot his name)'s office life and I want more!
sierramultimedia
upcirculohispanico wrote:
Are there any updates as to whether IT Crowd will still be on for another season? I've just completed watching Moss, Roy and Jen (and that Goth I forgot his name)'s office life and I want more!

This is quoted on the Wiki website:

Quote:
Creator Linehan commented in early 2009 that he is optimistic about doing a fourth series.[21] In May 2009 cast member Chris O'Dowd stated "Hopefully what's going to happen is we'll do a Christmas special this summer, and then another series later on," in an interview posted in May 2009.[22] A fourth season of the show will arrive in 2010, with a 2009 Christmas special being shot over the Summer months of 2009.
georgeodowd
Oh boy, if it's anything like The Office (UK)'s Christmas special, it should be brilliant! Well, ok, if it's anything like series 1-3, it will be brilliant! My co-workers and I are big fans of the show (posters all over the walls). So excited!
(by the by, the Goth's name is Richmond, and he's played by Noel Fielding, co-creator of The Mighty Boosh, another show we are mad about here. ) Very Happy
sierramultimedia
Big fan of the show myself aswell. Looking forward to the Christmas special and the next series.
menino
Hey, I just started watching this last week, and its hilarious.
Waiting for more.