FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's the dirtiest country or city in the world?

Cliffer
people often talk of the best and beautiful place.so,what's the dirtiest country or city in the world?
fuhgeddaboutit
I don't think that an entire country would be dirty.. a city is another story.
I can imagine that there are cities even dirtier then the dirtiest that I have seen
deanhills
I'm not sure from what point of view you mean. But if it is air and pollution, then China has to feature very high. Particularly in its large industrial cities.
jwellsy
Mombasa Kenya is the dirtiest city I've seen.
Philadelphia PA has the worst urban decay I've seen in the United States.
Paris had the ugliest acting people I've experienced.

It's probably not fair to make claims about a country from only a few samplings. You can find good and bad things and people anywhere you go.

New Zealand and Thailand were the prettiest countries I've seen. New Zealand had the nicest people.
gandalfthegrey
The levels of pollution occurring in China is alarming.

I found this documentary about China interesting. It's called Manufactured Landscapes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manufactured_Landscapes
wellerchap
judging by what I've seen watching test match cricket, some of the cities in India are appalling.....air pollution being the main problem, with smog.
Cliffer
we'd suggest the UN to make a list for top 50 dirtiest cities in the world every year,so that people can feel more shame for the pollutions.
jilbs
the question is so vague and there's too much thing to consider to get the right answer.

on most case, the dirtiest place or city is where the highest population is found. in most cases you can find places like this in the third world countries (India, Philippines, Bangaladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc) but it doesnt mean that the country is dirty.. its just a part of that country is dirty. Very Happy