FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Please give a constructive feedback

Phinx
Hello guys and girls. Phinx here, with a requerst to rate my site. Now please don't be too harsh. I haven't been working on it for about 2 weeks now because of work, preparations for an exam resit and on top[ of that i moved to another house and there is no internet there right now. Obviously i need more work on template itself, like creating personal banner and so on.

The site it self is about Mountain and Cross-Country biking in the county i live in - Essex, UK.

What do you think so far? Any potential? Acceptable colors? Any suggestions on what options could i add to the site?

essexmtbzone.frih.org
Phinx
P.S. Some options are not available to you unless you register (not intended as a registration lure). But you can read what those are in the 'Welcome' message in the main page.
Ghost Rider103
You forgot to link us to your website.

Also, make sure you use the edit button next time to avoid getting warned by one of the mods for double posting. Just a reminder.
Phinx
How much more retarded can a person get Very Happy Edited and added the link. Not a good first impression...
Parkour_Jarrod
Nice well designed site, obviosly a template, it says at the top, but, you need to get more to your point at the homepage..

It seemed a bit busy aswell, sort of made me not want to visit an otehr pages, which i didn't but all in all about 6/10
Phinx
Tips noted and i think the rating is fair, i still have lots to do to make it more pelasing. Waiting for more oppinions Smile
coreymanshack
Hey man this looks good, but how much of it did you actually do? it says joomla template.
Phinx
Well i think i concentrated more on functionality, adding features such as market place, forum and not the design, which is obviously important. Seems i need to make it more attractive in terms of looks first Smile
coreymanshack
Phinx wrote:
Well i think i concentrated more on functionality, adding features such as market place, forum and not the design, which is obviously important. Seems i need to make it more attractive in terms of looks first Smile

Ahh, well the site is good atm.
adri
The design is OK, but I don't think your visitors are too bothered with database errors, updates,.... You should only add good content to your homepage, the ones that are relevant like Biknews, new trials,...
You can always say those 'site updates' in a particular part on your forum, where you update your members with your site. Smile But visitors should get bike reviews, trials,... as soon as they come on your website. Smile

Adri
chatrack
Hi,
the color is ok. You must stick to the content. I think it need further modification in content side