You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Changed the look and feel of ICT Trends. Please comment

Recently completed modifying the look and feel of my website ICT Trends - What's happening in the world of Computers?

Expecting your comments to improve.

Thank you.
Well in my opinion two thing might need improvement:

*Banner. Work on that a bit more. Maybe make it bigger, more dynamic.
*Page width. I'm not a fan of narrow website generaly, but your looks especially squeezed.

But this is just my opinion, some might dissagree Smile
Thank you. Your comments are genuine. The likes of majority determines what is better.

I agree with your views.
Will continue to monitor your website and hopefully sonn there will be loads of improvements Smile
Absolutly brilliant site, i love it, clean, centered and to the point, before someone said that they don't like it small in teh center, but i do...

Very useful and i will definatly be coming back regulary Smile 9/10
Thank you guys for such inspiring sentences.
Well, its a blog. Right now, I'm not seeing anything that really sets it apart from other blogs. The banner is nice, but not great. I actually like everything you've done with it, I just want to see more that tells what your blog is all about. Currently, outside of the name, it appears that it has something to do with clocks and a moon. Also, users may not know what ICT stands for, so it may help to explain it a bit with a tagline.

It would be nice to have some sort of "About us" text at the top of the sidebar that lets us know who you are and what your site is all about. Doesn't have to be long, just a couple of short paragraphs would be helpful.

The icons to put this into a variety of content providers is a bit long and overbearing. It breaks up the flow of the post and would rather see a single RSS icon to add it to my aggregator of choice. Either that or some nifty effect where you can expand a panel to add it to those icons.

I like the amount of content, however. It's clear that you didn't design a site that just sits there and have really went out and are passionate about the content you will be providing. That's nice to see and a HUGE strength of your site.

Good luck in your continued success.