FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FUNNY PEOPLE

andysart380
just wanted to know your take... i thought it was really funny but they stretched it out more than they needed to.
silverdown
Haven't seen this yet but i want to. I hope it is a good since it has Adam Sandler in it.
PleoMaster
its not out here in the UK yet, I aint going to watch it online because its an adam sandler movie it deserves a big screeen Very Happy
andysart380
i dont know...it wasnt the best i say....it was funny as hell but they just put too much into it.
Enterprise
I didn't really like the movie all that much. Eric Bana was excellent, but he was the only one. I guess my biggest beef with it was how not a single character was really likable. I couldn't relate to any of them, and I was pretty disgusted with Adam Sandler's character by the end, when I got the feeling I was supposed to forgive him or feel sorry for him and didn't.
binsmyth
I have not seen it yet but would like to see it. I think it would be a little funny.
Betboy
Just funny ???? I think it's not good.we should make a conclusign
Dean_The_Great
I really enjoyed this movie. True, I didn't like Adam Sandler's character for most of the movie, but I enjoyed Seth Rogen a whole bunch and Bana was hilarious!
matam
It's a kind of Comedy and Drama that Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen co-op make a laugh.