FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Merlin

EximiusNero
I love this show! Anybody else? It used to play on BBC last year but looks like NBC picked it up. I'm not really familiar with the whole Merlin-King Arthur mythos, but this is pretty great so far.
Nameless
I was actually interested in this show when I first heard about it playing in Australia. And then I saw the advertisements resorting to several different blatant logical fallacies to demonstrate how great it was, and I stayed far away from it.
love_her_freida_pinto
Merlin was pretty cool i reckon a sin the New BBC one altho i have to say that some of the episodes are bland and there are some incongruencies regarding references to the original Merlin
Libby
It's a really fun show as long as you don't try to apply real world logic or history to it. haha
malcolmpreen
I watched it on BBC when it was first aired.... Enjoyable light-hearted drama in my book...

I don't know the full stories about the history, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if some artistic license had been used...

Malcolm
guggs
Yep, perfect light drama for early Saturday evenings which is when it goes out here in the UK. OK, so it doesn't bear too much resemblance to the original stories but most of them are pretty dry stuff and wouldn't get the kids on board these days.
anakin_skyrunner
It's fun actually. The story is quite good and entertaining and the animations are (for a more or less cheap TV-series) well done. Nice and simple entertainment Wink
guggs
Like the rest of my family, I'm praying that just once they'll let Richard Wilson / Gauis revert to Victor Meldrew and say "I don't believe it !"