FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

7 wonders of the world

mogrem87
which is better the old or new 7 wonders of the world?

the new (fake) 7 wonders of the world

the old real 7 wonders of the world

Pyramids of Giza: a gigantic stone structure near the ancient city of Memphis, serving as a tomb for the Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu
Colossus of Rhodes: a colossus of Helios the sun-god, erected by the Greeks
Lighthouse of Alexandria: a lighthouse built by the Ptolemies on the island of Pharos off the coast of their capital city
Statue of Zeus at Olympia: an enormous statue of the Greek father of gods, carved by the great sculptor Pheidias
Mausoleum of Halicarnassus: a fascinating tomb constructed for King Maussollos, Persian satrap of Caria
Temple of Artemis at Ephesus: a beautiful temple in Asia Minor erected in honor of the Greek goddess of hunting and wild nature
Hanging Gardens of Babylon: a palace with legendary gardens built on the banks of the Euphrates river by King Nebuchadnezzar II

[/url]
hangnhu
the new ones aren't exactly new, though very impressive
the olds ones are like legend now, but more awesome
I'll pick the old - my favourite is babylon, one walk through the garden would be something
off course the pyramid is still around, but it a pile of giantic stone most of the time
I wonder how longer will it remain, after all it survived some 3/4 milleniunia or longer? not sure when it was built
standready
I like the really old ones. I am always impressed how they built such structures without current day technology. Hammers, chisels, ropes and manpower.
fuhgeddaboutit
I'm amazed by both old and new,
deanhills
I prefer the old ones. The photos are quite spectacular too. I especially like the hanging gardens of Babylon. Smile
Crorepati
Apart from the monumental wonders of the world, we should also recognise funtional wonders of the world like perpetual lamps, Gold linings in the quake Zones, Water Hammers, Hot Streams in Cold Regions, Molten Earth etc which may charge the new generations with new ideas and imaginations.
fantoos
I liked the both old and new one because all are great creation of human.
kate124
Well both have a historic value and are the centre of attraction for people. In my opinion both are good in their own way
Pippo90
I would prefer the "new" ones, because at least you still have the possibility to see all of them nowadays. Maybe some of the old ones were just exaggerations, who knows? Wink
ilipap
Old ones, of course. Very Happy
Insanity
I think theya re both cool and interesting, but I think that the old ones are dfeinitely better.
ethan_brown
I would Pick New 7 wonders out of both.
Taj Mahal is best of all 7 new Wonders that i would love to visit again and again.
jackbreat
Wow each and every wonder is the best of the best. I really willing to see these wonders. Every person should have to see these wonders in its life.
jackbreat
These are the best places to be seen. I am very fond of travelling and always want to visit these type of famous places.
lanceorwa
wildebeest migration
lanceorwa
deanhills wrote:
I prefer the old ones. The photos are quite spectacular too. I especially like the hanging gardens of Babylon. Smile

me too
johans
Palawan, Philippines for under ground river is one of the best.