FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New smilies

inesquecivel
I was thinking... Could have more smilies you know?

I indicate these:

What you think?
Caxius
hahaha the best!! hahaha
Rafe
well the problem is those smileys A: dont match the current ones and B: are owned by Invision Power Services, Inc. it would be illegal to use.
theo
yeh
i agree
smilies are useful
quite good Laughing
inesquecivel
Rafe wrote:
well the problem is those smileys A: dont match the current ones and B: are owned by Invision Power Services, Inc. it would be illegal to use.

Are You Sure ??? I don't think so...

Confused
Arcath
They r the IPB smilies, and this bieng a PHPBB forum uses the PHPBB smilies
Nameless
NOOOOOOOO!! Please, don't add any more smilies. Smilies are bad. I have had traumatic childhood experiences involving too many smilies... rows and rows of them... *shudders and goes back into his corner*

Er... so what I mean is I don't think this forum needs any more smilies.
Rafe
inesquecivel wrote:
Rafe wrote:

Are You Sure ??? I don't think so...

Confused

yes i am sure. go on any ipb forum to see.
BrandonsMusic
what could possibly be wrong with smilies :?:
n0obie4life
Invision doesn't own them, right? Anyone can make 3d smilies..there was even a site introed by one of our members on how to make those 3d smilies for your phpBB forum.
php_wizard_l33t
Yes I also don't think IPB "owns" them. Anybody could make the exact same thing by accident. But there is also a very good chance that they are copyrighted, so we should not take the chance. I wouldn't want to see Frihost shut down due to a lack of copyright knowing.
zhrike
i want to include those red colored icon ... that looks lovely
Sotero
A new smile, can be anyone!
coolpages
no one really uses smilies now...they are kind of useless...
only rarely we use them.. not all the time.

so i dont think admin shuld waste time installing new more smilies...the ones we have are enough Very Happy Wink
kokanayak
they are horrible
wanroij
There are a lot of smilies that are nice to use for this forum..
mathiaus
Smilies can be useful for expession or just for changing a really long piece of text into something a bit more interesting.
The current smilies are very good and cover all the general usage needs. We don't kneed any more and finding some which we could both use (legally) and which fitted well into the theme and with the current ones would be time consuming and also time which could be either spent on upgrading, error solving, performance enhancing or de-stressing by Bondings. Laughing

Basiclly I think what we have should be left alone. No more added and definatly none taken away (why some people hate them so mutch I can't understand). Confused
n0obie4life
There's enuff on this. I suppose.

-close-