FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

website hosting

mogrem87
what is the most reliable and cheap website hosting?
b4r4t
There is no such thing like most reliable. It's always CASH - if You can spend something like $5000mo You will get gr8 service ... but the art is to find best host for specified ammout on cash Smile

I'm using this one 6 months from now and I like it:
<removed>

fast, good uptime, good and RELIABLE! parameters
I have 5GB/60GB for $3.91/mo package Smile

It's not so huge reseller like hostgator for example and that is a good thing - servers aren't overloaded Smile

And less then $4 monthly isn't to much - website can earn such cash in less then one day sometimes Smile
ocalhoun
mogrem87 wrote:
what is the most reliable and cheap website hosting?

Well, you can't get cheaper than Frihost...
After that, the more you pay, the more reliable it gets... more or less.
goutha
Well, if we talk about reliability and a cheap service, I think that Frihost is the best.

I have a friend that changed his frihost service for a well known company and he is not satisfied. He told me that for the price (and it's free...) frihost, is the best!
harismushtaq
Frihost is pretty reliable. There are not many users on my website but I have never seen a downtime in the last many months.

If you want good control of your server and want to be able to install whatever tool you want and you expect lots of traffic on your server and you want to write heavy scripts, it is better to hire a dedicated server from an good hosting service.

brinkster was one that I used for some time and was good. There are trial and money back packages of most but I understand lot of time is wasted so do some research. There are websites that have comparisions for the top services.
mOrpheuS
-locked-

Please look elsewhere for such discussion.