FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

jsp

ernest101
let me know the use of jsp
carlospro7
this probably isn't the right place to post this, and you need to be more specific. By the way you put it, it doesn't sound like you have much programming experience. Forgive me if I'm wrong. You could purchase a beginners book that'll teach you how to use jsp, java, and servlets together. A nice book that I used was "Head First Servlets and JSP", or you could just search on google. There is plenty of help. It would probably help if you have used Java (or have programmed using object-oriented techniques)
tony
I presume you mean 'javaserver pages' by 'JSP.' If so, you can check out the Wikipedia article on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JavaServer_Pages for a start. That should be a good way to familiarise yourself with its capabilities.
tukun
carlospro7 wrote:
this probably isn't the right place to post this, and you need to be more specific. By the way you put it, it doesn't sound like you have much programming experience. Forgive me if I'm wrong. You could purchase a beginners book that'll teach you how to use jsp, java, and servlets together. A nice book that I used was "Head First Servlets and JSP", or you could just search on google. There is plenty of help. It would probably help if you have used Java (or have programmed using object-oriented techniques)

jsp stands for java server page its server side scripting language it is similar to php & asp its easy to learn and use they are yed for creating dynamic web page which is more efficient as comapre to static web page it use some database for its functionallity
albuferque
I think there is a tutorial out there:

http://www.jsptut.com/

However, IMHO if you're a beginner on Web Programming it's better to go the Ruby on Rails way.