FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Runescape

Beny
Anyone Love Online RPG Games? Then Try Runescape.
Runescape is a free RPG Game to play.

All game posts i post most you need to pay to buy stuff others you gt like 50000 free money/credits

Have Fun Playing Runescape
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Surprised Cool
Jupis
That's a really spammy post, but I've tried runescape. It's fun for a bit but it gets boring...the quests are really hard and I don't think I even completed one. I'm still in the begginer stages, I just liked mining and finding gold and then selling it.
Beny
Jupis wrote:
That's a really spammy post, but I've tried runescape. It's fun for a bit but it gets boring...the quests are really hard and I don't think I even completed one. I'm still in the begginer stages, I just liked mining and finding gold and then selling it.

Ok ill delete dot if you like.
jumanji
Beny wrote:

All game posts i post most you need to pay to buy stuff others you gt like 50000 free money/credits

Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Surprised Cool

i play it wery fun!!!! i love it i am level 138 with dclasws and all phats with 980mill left =)
jumanji
Beny wrote:

but to many updates made the game kinda dumb i remember in the old days i uset to find half of jug of wine lying all around the ground now they made it 50 mill and i uset to find allot of rares
Helios
Stickied thread?

-close-