FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do Blog from Blogger Allowed here?

aeris
Hi Everyone, i haven't set up my own website, just a simple blog which I solely want is to serve as my daily collection for hobbies (anime, manga reading, photoraphy and programming). I've try checking some post from this forum and notice that not a single BLOG site was mentioned blogspot to be precise, unless I missed checking some.

May I ask then if blogspot allowed here for comments and suggestion. thanks

here is my blog
http://justanotherblogpage.blogspot.com/

thanks and more power!!!
brokenadvice
It looks pretty good, but the stuff from blogcounter.com really slows the loading of the page. Perhaps a simple header image would spruce up the page a bit.
distantship
in my opinions, there are too many categories on your blog....i think nowadays, it is very important for a website to have a focus topic...for example, if i'm interested in wordpress blog, i would follow of bookmark a blog with a wide range of topic on wordpress, but would not follow a blog with all kinds of categories on internet marketing, there is a huge difference...other than that, great job! Please keep it up! I think you chat with me function is very good for family or friends too, i've never used blogger so i don't know if it is a popular feature or not...
escritor
You need to set it to show more than a single post on the frontpage. Confused