FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is going on.

Tony The Tiger
The following links are giving me garbage:

On both of my laptops, http://videoeta.com/index.html gives me the following error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /n/mojo/web/iw/main/lib/dblib.lib on line 162

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /n/mojo/web/iw/main/lib/dblib.lib on line 163
We are experiencing technical difficulties. We will be back shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Also, http://toolserver.org/~dispenser/cgi-bin/dablinks.py?page=San_Francisco_International_Airport

Gives me a bunch of garbage including the following:

<class '_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError'> Python 2.5.2: /usr/bin/python
Sun Aug 2 15:46:25 2009

A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function calls leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.
ocalhoun
Tony The Tiger wrote:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /n/mojo/web/iw/main/lib/dblib.lib on line 162

Looks to me like the server has too many connections... If you wrote the script it's running, make sure that you're closing database connections after you're done with them, if they're left open, they can build up until there are too many.

If you can change things on the server, increase the maximum MySQL connections.

Also, this might be caused by a denial of service attack from hackers: they deliberately overload the server with trash requests, so much so that it no longer has the capacity to carry out real requests.

If this isn't your script or your server, you'll just have to wait until somebody else fixes it.