FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Avatar! Your favourite character and why?

Mikerawr
Recently after watching anime like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Black Lagoon ive found to greatly like Tomboy anime girls, like Toph from avatar or Revy from Black Lagoon as well as silent emotionless characters like Yuki from Haruhi Suzumiya.

Well back to avatar. I Find that Toph if my favorite character xD
Her unique metal bending and male-like attitude is something i've come to love in the character. It was a shame she didn't end up with anyone romantically, i thought there were one or two moments something would've happened, but i guess that can wait till she got older.

And second in my ranking is Sokka, but only after he learnt to use a sword. It seemed that he picked up a bit of maturity and uniqueness when learning to sword, so i grew to like him. Plus his relationship with Toph seemed to be pretty close Wink if only something happened.
Vladalf
Haven't seen any Avatar episode in a long time, and frankly I don't think I have the patience, but I liked Iroh the most because of his wisdom (especially when he said : "Pride is not the opposite of shame, but it's source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.") and he seemed pretty powerful aswell. Also Sokka was a really nice character too.
~Vlad
amperx
put aside all the good guys, iroh would be my definite favorite, hes really hilarious, and seems to have a happy go lucky attitude, but behind it is a really great person Very Happy, and powerful too!

edit: the poster before me, likes iroh too lol xd
ato784
I liked the uncle the best since he already knew how to handle life, relaxed. he knew how to handle power and how it should not be abused. he also helped his nephew and the airbender.
Vladalf
Now that I remember, there's actually a website about Iroh. It's got quotes and other stuff.
http://iroh.org/
~Vlad
QrafTee
I like Zuko the best. His character goes through the most change in the series and he came out of it a better person.
amperx
Vladalf wrote:
Now that I remember, there's actually a website about Iroh. It's got quotes and other stuff.
http://iroh.org/
~Vlad

thats a really nice fansite of IROH, thanks for sharing that one Very Happy