FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Season 2 - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Mikerawr
What did you think of it?

Personally i thought it had started off great but then really dulled down, it was exciting to wonder if anything would change but i just felt like i was back to watching Dragon Ball Z with Goku taking his time to charge up some ball that in the end doesn't do anything. xD

I just really hope that episode 8 has some large impact, otherwise ill be disappointed!

What does everyone else think?
Stanley9811
Now thats really sad, if Dragon Ball Z is more interesting then Im shocked. Personally speaking however I enjoyed it, it is slowing down a bit but then again very few Anime are exciting all the time, take Naruto for example, it has plenty of dull moments, Bleach has gaps in it that I would rather not have watched. But all in all The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 is very nice to watch.
ato784
Stanley9811 wrote:
Now thats really sad, if Dragon Ball Z is more interesting then Im shocked. Personally speaking however I enjoyed it, it is slowing down a bit but then again very few Anime are exciting all the time, take Naruto for example, it has plenty of dull moments, Bleach has gaps in it that I would rather not have watched. But all in all The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 is very nice to watch.

I completely agree with that. the show is still good it just is slowing down. it will probably pick back up, well...hopefully. I still look forward to the next episode anyway! Very Happy
rickylau
Seems that the season is ended. Quite disappointed that The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya has not been aired yet (I expected it to be aired in this season just before Endless Eight).
jigoku05
rickylau wrote:
Seems that the season is ended. Quite disappointed that The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya has not been aired yet (I expected it to be aired in this season just before Endless Eight).

Yeah Vol. 4 is my favorite of the light novels. And Yuki is my favorite character.

EDIT:

Good news for us... The disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi will be made into a movie and will be released on spring 2010.

Here's the link: http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/25152/Haruhi+Movie.html
MODS please just remove this if it's not allowed
driftingfe3s
I love the first season, and for some reason I can't bring myself to watch the second season. It's kind of disappointing that so many of you didn't enjoy it. I'll probably eventually end up watching it, hopefully my opinion changes.
jigoku05
driftingfe3s wrote:
I love the first season, and for some reason I can't bring myself to watch the second season. It's kind of disappointing that so many of you didn't enjoy it. I'll probably eventually end up watching it, hopefully my opinion changes.

Watch it! The ones who said that they didn't enjoy it are not true fans! LOL! Seriously the only downfall is the endless 8. Just don't watch all 8 episodes just watch the first, second and last.
Donutey
KyoAni is such a troll with endless 8. I could have done with maybe two episodes, but they went all the way and did the (almost) the same episode x8. The other episodes were pretty good, but didn't add anything new to the overall plot. Supposedly the light novels that are currently available don't advance the plot much either... Confused
cozziekuns
They really screwed up by putting up endless eight first. It was pretty boring and the episodes in the middle were repetitive and had no real purpose. It was a bit disappointing.
jigoku05
Donutey wrote:
KyoAni is such a troll with endless 8. I could have done with maybe two episodes, but they went all the way and did the (almost) the same episode x8. The other episodes were pretty good, but didn't add anything new to the overall plot. Supposedly the light novels that are currently available don't advance the plot much either... Confused

Have you read all the novels? Bet you haven't made it to vol 9 yet.
courtney
Endless eight was tiring.

But I can never get enough, "Kyon-kun, denwa". Laughing
Gomamon
Endless Eight is all sorts of epic and hilarious. Only a show like this can pull it off without major fan backlash (okay - minus the last part).
lightwate
After watching the season 1 i was like, daamn that was one of the best anime i've ever watched. then after around 2 years of waiting i get to watch season 2.

And I'm really disappointed at it Neutral i can't even remember how it ended now haha