FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Hangover

goutha
I watched The Hangover. It's the most helarious movie that I saw for years.

If you didn't watched it yet, I strongly suggest it!!!

For those who already saw it, what do you think about?
brokenadvice
I haven't seen it yet, but I feel like I have seen the funnest parts due to the massive advertising campaign.
snowboardalliance
Umm it was funny but I wouldn't say the funniest in years. It was decent but not great.
tingkagol
"I hate Godzilla! He destroys cities!!!"

lol
carl_fernandes
I heard that this is a good movie... but somehow i missed it in the theaters ... waiting for the DVD's of this movie to come out so that I can watch it...
driftingfe3s
I haven't watched it either. But everyone keeps telling me how funny it is. My cousin even goes far enough to say the hangover is the funnest movie he's seen. I ended up watched "bruno" the last time I went to the movies and i wish I went to watch the hangover instead.
tingkagol
I think the best thing about this movie is that the characters are relatable- I can easily see myself or my friends as one of the characters, as opposed to other comedies with characters that seem a bit too outlandish.

I also liked how the writers decided to portray the characters. Hollywood has a habit of constantly putting comedic characters in really far-fetched situations (American Pie, or even Donald Duck), sometimes it gets really annoying how certain bad stuff HAS to happen to the characters. But although lots of bad stuff happen to the characters in this movie, it isn't annoying at all. The way the story unfolds, everything seems to be believable. Furthermore, the writers ingeniously spare their characters from what could be "too easy comedy", say- the hollow block (that Allan uses to keep the rooftop door always open) never fails. I guess what I'm saying is that if this was a horror movie, it properly demonstrates that there isn't always a monster behind the closet.

I'm sorry if I'm rambling nonsense. I think I'm a bit constipated at the moment and need a quick visit to the men's room.
sum12nv
funny bit is when he see's mike tyson in the hotel then they start singing and mike tyson throws a punch.
sierramultimedia
I haven't seen it yet but will soon (I hope). Looks really good.
traxion
ow my god.. what a movie Very Happy

i;m affraid that some text-writers had some own experiance put into the movie.. Razz

i drink sometimes what these ppl have done in only 7 hours.. wow
Enterprise
It was a hilarious movie. I really thought it good. But, we've had it at the theatre I work at for about 2 months now I believe, and it's no longer selling tickets. If you haven't seen it yet, better soon because it's leaving any week now.
joostvane
I watched it last night, recommend it to everyone. Awesome movie. Won't spoil anything tough =)
guissmo
Watched it last night. The Chinese guy was very funny, especially when he rolled up the windows.

Spoiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXfUrT0mthU
BROCK22
Watched it last night too. ITS AWESOME! I thought it'd be kinda stupid but I actually really really REALLY liked the crude humor.
JinTenshi
After hearing so many comments about this movie, it makes me kinda wanna watch it too. Perhaps I'll wait for the DVD to launch before I get it to watch. =D
PartyPros
I saw this movie the day that it came out, and it is quite possibly one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.

The only problem is that it was slightly predictable. I basically what was happening right from the get go.

I would love to see this movie again, and I plan on buying it soon!
sum12nv
funniest **** ever Quote:
Hey check out wat the babys doin!!!(moves the babys hands to make it look like he/she is jacking off)