FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sticky the oldest 'favorite animal' thread.

ocalhoun
Since the 'what's your favorite animal' topic seems to keep coming up like a stubborn weed in the hobbies and animals forum, perhaps it should finally be stickied, in an effort to put an end to this?
deanhills
ocalhoun wrote:
Since the 'what's your favorite animal' topic seems to keep coming up like a stubborn weed in the hobbies and animals forum, perhaps it should finally be stickied, in an effort to put an end to this?
I sometimes wonder about these stickies, as generally I do not look at them and when I click in a forum, I generally click past the stickies, a normal reflex I think. Some of the stickies are almost the equivalent of archiving a thread, unless it has definite reference materials value, such as Chris's in Science. Isn't there another way to deal with threads that grow too long?
Ghost Rider103
Making one of them a sticky might or might not solve the problem, though it seems to solve the problem in most other situations.

I personally never even look at the sticky's. So I would think everyone else would miss them as well. Though it seems like the sticky's are some of the most viewed threads on Frihost, so it must do it's job.