FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Sound Of Music Project - I need your help!

anakin_skyrunner
The Sound Of Music Project - I need your help!

Guys, you could really help me!
Me and my colleagues are doing a project on the brand Sound Of Music (you know, the movie...) and thus we created a little questionnaire that I just "ported" to html - so please, it will take you max. 5 minutes to complete (12 questions) and would really help us (btw, we're from Salzburg Smile).

This is the link to my website, where the questionnaire is located - thank you for taking it!

Feel free to post your comments/thoughts/opinions here! Do you like Sound Of Music - the movie - the musical? What's your favorite scene?
As I already said, we're doing a project on this topic and the more I know what others think about it the better for us Wink

Note
Sorry admins, I didn't really know which forum this topic belongs to, you may put it where it should belong. And is a sticky until the end of August too much to ask?
spring567
I don't know what is Sound of Music.
sondosia
I did the survey. I love The Sound of Music!
Vrythramax
moved to the Advertise Your Website forum.
tchaunt
I'm sorry that I couldn't have helped you more. I went to the survey to find that I was pretty much worthless to your cause. Razz Oh well. I hope your project turns out to be a success.
anakin_skyrunner
spring567 wrote:
I don't know what is Sound of Music.

Sound Of Music is basically a movie about the Family von Trapp. The funny thing about this franchise/brand is that it is one of the most successful in the world - but hardly anyone knows the movie in Austria - or Salzburg for that matter - where it was filmed.
Thousands of people come to Salzburg monthly to go on a Sound Of Music Tour and be there where Maria stood... to visit the Pavillion etc.. Quite interesting.

moonriver0202 wrote:
Good luck with your project. The Sound of Music is a classic and a pretty long movie as well. I've answered your short questionnaire.

Thanks! Yes, it's long indeed *g*

sondosia wrote:
I did the survey. I love The Sound of Music!

Thanks! It's so funny, I saw the movie the first time two months ago as a preparation for our project... And if I didn't have to watch it I don't know if I wanted to.. I guess it's just the awkwardness if you know all these places.

Vrythramax wrote:
moved to the Advertise Your Website forum.

OK, I can live with that Smile

tchaunt wrote:
I'm sorry that I couldn't have helped you more. I went to the survey to find that I was pretty much worthless to your cause. Razz Oh well. I hope your project turns out to be a success.

No you're not worthless, please answer it - and if it's only the first 3 questions, we want to know how many people don't know it as well Wink