FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Girl I meet at the movies

Asap170
Well my friend txted me that he was going to a movie with three other girls. He didn't want it to be weird so he asked me I went I met a sweet awesome girl. I then got her number we began to txt (alot) So we began to get to know each other a little bit better and she said that she liked matt my friend that asked me to go to the movies with him. I was like ohh... (all sad) Lauren one of the girls likes matt so yea but matt doesn't know who to choose then he told me he might like someone else, which he obviously does and so... I became a little bit happy, but then when i feel asleep I had a dream about her. We were walking in a park then all of a sudden she came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and then asked me if I was ready. By that she meant if I was ready to kiss her on the lips, but I was to scared to kiss a girl yet (no rude comments on that) We continued to walk a little bit more then she asked me again. I then woke up and It was time for me to go to work.

A few days later I went to a carnival and I won her a Pink Teddy bear then I had to leave. We hugged. Once I left she txted me and said that I was sweet then later on she said it again so I don't know if she does have feelings for me or not.

Once I got back home my dad asked me who did u give the stuff animal to.. I was like what does it matter to you...? Luckily he didn't get mad. So he asked me the name I told him then we went back to woodworking (my dad builds furniture not for a business...). Then my mom asked me going to church I lucked out and I didn't tell her cause my mom asked my dad, but he didn't tell her so I was like obviously there was a reason and yea. What should I do... Should I ask her to a movie...? Or should I wait until Matt gets another girl...
coreymanshack
Asap170 wrote:
Well my friend txted me that he was going to a movie with three other girls. He didn't want it to be weird so he asked me I went I met a sweet awesome girl. I then got her number we began to txt (alot) So we began to get to know each other a little bit better and she said that she liked matt my friend that asked me to go to the movies with him. I was like ohh... (all sad) Lauren one of the girls likes matt so yea but matt doesn't know who to choose then he told me he might like someone else, which he obviously does and so... I became a little bit happy, but then when i feel asleep I had a dream about her. We were walking in a park then all of a sudden she came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and then asked me if I was ready. By that she meant if I was ready to kiss her on the lips, but I was to scared to kiss a girl yet (no rude comments on that) We continued to walk a little bit more then she asked me again. I then woke up and It was time for me to go to work.

A few days later I went to a carnival and I won her a Pink Teddy bear then I had to leave. We hugged. Once I left she txted me and said that I was sweet then later on she said it again so I don't know if she does have feelings for me or not.

Once I got back home my dad asked me who did u give the stuff animal to.. I was like what does it matter to you...? Luckily he didn't get mad. So he asked me the name I told him then we went back to woodworking (my dad builds furniture not for a business...). Then my mom asked me going to church I lucked out and I didn't tell her cause my mom asked my dad, but he didn't tell her so I was like obviously there was a reason and yea. What should I do... Should I ask her to a movie...? Or should I wait until Matt gets another girl...

I think you need to get over your "girl kissing problem" or this girl isn't going to want to even go to the movies with you. If she likes your friend it's never a good idea to be with that girl. Especially if she told you she likes your friend.
mk12327
From what i see, it might be a good idea to bid your time first. As in continue to be close with her emotionally but don't attempt to be physically close with her yet. (And that i meant the thought of kissing in particular) Find out more from your friend whether he has interest in this girl you are interested in. And if your friend isn't someone who likes to act smart and try to match-make people, you can consider letting your friend know your feelings for the girl. (Of course if you knew your friend is some blabbermouth or that he'll try to match-make and make it awkward, then DO NOT tell him)

Maybe you can also find out what are the qualities/personalities the girl is searching for and do an internal evaluation whether you or your friend matches more of her goals. If you are, then you might stand a chance as time goes by (and she'll eventually realise you can be a potential one as well).
Asap170
I already told him and I don't really know what his feelins are for the girl I am gonna see him soon so I'll ask him. He won't mind.
RubySlasher
You might want to flat-out tell her that you've been interested in a relationship with her. Before she friend-zones you. If she hasn't already.
Also you'll have to be prepared to fight your friend for her, as he'll probably gain interest in her as soon as he knows that you like her. It happens.
Asap170
Well my friend got a girlfriend now so she is all mine.